The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman allegedly set sleeping boyfriend on fire

The sad part is now the guy is dead. Like just so quickly and I have never had a relationship but from tv often times the woman will dump the man then come begging back to him days later. Well she can't because she lit him on fire and killed him. She'll probably feel really bad about this.

The sad part is now the guy is dead. Like just so quickly and I have never had a relationship but from tv often times the woman will dump the man then come begging back to him days later. Well she can't because she lit him on fire and killed him. She'll probably feel really bad about this.

So you find it perfectly acceptable that a 25 year old woman can set a man on fire while he was sleeping because he forgot an anniversary? Hmmm, says an awful lot about you if you do and I feel sorry for any man involved in any way, shape or form in your life.

Childish behavior condoned by a child.

I shouldn't be surprised really, but I bet you'd feel differently if it were your brother, your dad, your boyfriend or husband on the receiving end of such behavior. Or maybe not, if you consider this woman's actions acceptable and non-consequence worthy.

everyone in this thread has made an insenitive comment, but everyone gangs up on BB.. This is CDC.. when a story like this is posted, everyone makes comments... look at the thread about the dude who mailed the foot to the gov't.. FULL of comments like this thread..

everyone in this thread has made an insenitive comment, but everyone gangs up on BB.. This is CDC.. when a story like this is posted, everyone makes comments... look at the thread about the dude who mailed the foot to the gov't.. FULL of comments like this thread..

Archived