The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which UFA center would be the best fit on our third line?

Best third-line center option?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so which current UFA would be work the best on our third line, or move up to the second for a bit if schroeder cant impress enough in camp? personally i would want gaustad, he may not work on the second line, but he would be perfect on the third line with kassian and hansen, that would be a very tough line to play against, also gaustad can fight on occasion too

Who wouldn't want a player with the nickname "Goose" on their team?

He can be my wing man umm i mean center man any day of the week.

I wouldn't rule out Malhotra having a bounce back season either and having a full summer to train.

I could also see a player like Steve Ott being acquired, who could play center or wing for the 3rd line if Manny falters.

I would love for the Canucks to have lappy on the third line because thats what he is but i think it is important to have depth also that is why i think it is important for the canucks to sign gaustad. Lapierre is a very versatile player and i guarantee u he will move up in the lineup throughout the year because of players not playing well and injurys. Not to mention the fact that lapierre in my opinion is the best fourth line center in the NHL and i expect him to get a contract extension sometime next season.

Stoll is the best player on that list. Perfect 3rd line center and can slide up into the top-six when necessary. Unfortunately his price is going to be sky-high and I think it's pretty likely he'll be re-signed by the Kings.

Gaustad is a decent choice but I really see him as a 4th line only option. Its unbelievable he was traded for a 1st rounder.

Arnott is probably the best/most likely choice. I doubt he has any real inclination toward Vancouver though.

I don't really want to see Palhsson back. I think our best route to find a 2B/3A center is the trade route.

Archived