The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can The Sedins Win Us A Cup

RyanKeslord17

Krejci isn't that big, he's only 6'0 188.

And yes, aside from Lu they were our best players in the Run, there was only 1 goal they weren't in on in the finals, and they were both probably top 5 (or atleast one of them was) in playoff scoring.

We just need to fill some wholes, but i'm confident (if we had a top 6 winger) our top 6 will be fine.

Ill tell you what was frigging tough: Hank getting steamrolled by Brown.

And coming back to finish the game.

You are a moron if you do not think the Twins arent tough.

Tough isnt just about laying out guys.

Tough to play against means just as much.

This team will not win unless we have 2 of the best players to ever wear a Canuck jersey on the team.

Ill tell you what was frigging tough: Hank getting steamrolled by Brown.

And coming back to finish the game.

You are a moron if you do not think the Twins arent tough.

Tough isnt just about laying out guys.

Tough to play against means just as much.

This team will not win unless we have 2 of the best players to ever wear a Canuck jersey on the team.

The Sedins are awful in the playoffs, their peformance against Boston last year, was the worst thing i've ever seen. They always get shutdown, and are unable to Produce against teams who have a good defense. Also, their stats are highly inflated due to stacked offensive zone starts. They are huge defensive liabilities, and the two most one dimensional forwards in the nhl. They are two of the most overrated players in the nhl, and they are 50-60 point players without the 90 % offensive zone starts. It's sad that we are dependant on the Sedins, to carry us to a cup.

The Sedins are awful in the playoffs, their peformance against Boston last year, was the worst thing i've ever seen. They always get shutdown, and are unable to Produce against teams who have a good defense. Also, their stats are highly inflated due to stacked offensive zone starts. They are huge defensive liabilities, and the two most one dimensional forwards in the nhl. They are two of the most overrated players in the nhl, and they are 50-60 point players without the 90 % offensive zone starts. It's sad that we are dependant on the Sedins, to carry us to a cup.

For the people who are saying it's a team game, yes, obviously. I fully agree with that, but take tonights game for example. Dustin Brown cam in there and got the party started. He was the pulse for the Kings all playoffs long (And Quick, Kopitar and others).

If not for Dustin Brown's explosiveness tonight, it could have been a different game. Can any one of Henrik/Daniel do that? I just don't see it.

sorry but no they can't, where were they in last years SCF? their great players but I still question their playoffs ability/drive, Kesler is too injury prone and we seen what happens to the team when Kesler goes down, he really is the key to this team winning a cup but he's too injury prone for him to last 4 hard playoff series. What needs to happen to this team is too ballsy of a move and Gillis doesn't have it in him to make those BIG bold risky moves, he'll play it safe and I can't blame him in this market. Gillis didn't have it in him to replace the coach a pretty clear thing that needed to happen, but it's too risky. Gillis talks big about bold moves but he never makes them.

Archived