Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Light Racicot

Do you feel better about losing to the Kings now?

110 posts in this topic

"Son....you're adopted."

No

Losing always sucks

Losing is not a good feeling... see rant in moneyball...

losers lose this year we are the presidents losers

I am glad it is over though, lets get more signing and trades happening

For the thousandth time, no. Stop this ridiculous rationale.

Gives me a hollow feeling knowing that we were so close to everything the Kings' and their fans are experiencing right now. Just hollow.

How can you feel better? Gillis made changes to the team while thinking about the Boston Bruins. Now he has to reverse all his strategy since the Kings are an entirely different team and style. He needs to focus first on the Western Conference.

Meh, I got to see Willie Mitchell lift the cup, that was awesome to see, sad its not in a Canucks uniform

No, our play in those first few games was ???? embarrassing. Team left Luongo out to dry and now he's probably on the way out. Our player after the Boston game was just painful to watch. Yeah I know we won the President's Trophy, but the team never got it going. Someone needed to snap some sense into them and they didn't do it. It's not like our series was close. We lost 4-1. If this team had their heads screwed on straight we would probably be raising the Cup right now.

The way I see it is that we were the team with the best chance to take out the Kings, and we let ourselves and the rest of the hockey world down, because, as you know, The Kings are the root of all evil.