Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucktican

Your expectations for 2012-13 season

105 posts in this topic

Now that the season is officially over, what do you think is going to happen with the Canucks next season in terms of trades, standings, october drought, players or any other predictions or talk about next season.

Please be realistic

Stanley Cup!

Next year is our year.

If we get a top line winger, Parise for example, a couple pieces to the bottom six, players like Moen, Pouliot etc, and a defender or two, then we should make it back to the SCF no problem.

It's Stanley Cup or nothing. Not that I really care that much anymore. This league is laughable at best.

I think we lose one of our goalies(pretty safe bet) but the team for most part will be the same. We'll go on to be one of the best reg season teams but get knocked out in the playoffs early again, I think 2nd round due to injuries.

I'm trying to be realistic here, and I'm almost certain that the Canucks won't win the Cup next year. Keep dreamin', fans.

Schneider wins SC, Vesina and playoff MVP as Canucks lose their virginity at 43 (or is it only 42)

Schneider wins SC, Vesina and playoff MVP as Canucks lose their virginity at 43 (or is it only 42)

My expectations are the Canucks winning the Stanley cup.

Anything less is a failure - and failure is not an option.