The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

WHEN SENDING TRADES

How to send a trade in:

Send me, the trade tracker, a PM and add ALL people in the trade

Post the trade in the following format:

To Philadelphia: Daniel Sedin [91], Henrik Sedin [91], Alex Burrows [83], $10,000,000

To Vancouver: Eric Wellwood [77]

That covers any players, and money.

No picks!

Thanks guys!

Hirings: A1 Canuck has been hired as the Toronto Maple Leafs GM Jaku has been hired as the New Jersey Devils GM also: team spreadsheet being worked on right now, should be done by tonight at latest

Announcement:

The spreadsheet is taking longer than anticipated, so every gm is required to fill out your own spreadsheet at least in regards to players, cap hit, years remaining and ufa/rfa status.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArKf8dkXBewLdHJKb2hEcHRLYmxHaXRObFlhX3pOZEE#gid=5

Any extra help given (player overalls/type using nhl 12 and latest rosters) or doing other teams as well will be given bonuses to their budgets.

this also applies to agents if they would like to help

Not sure if it's in the rules somewhere but is it possible to do loans? What I mean is a team with a young guy can give another team that player for a temporary part of the season or full season, just like in European football. The rewards that come out of it is that the player can potentially be upgraded, given their ice time, line-mates and team morale. At the end of the loan, the team that loaned the player in has the option to negotiate a full time transfer fee. if nothing is reached, the player returns to their former team and either stays the same overall or comes back a better player(but if it would have to be a remarkable season)

Thoughts? Don't feel pressure to do this but I really think everybody could benefit out of this.

Announcement:

The spreadsheet is taking longer than anticipated, so every gm is required to fill out your own spreadsheet at least in regards to players, cap hit, years remaining and ufa/rfa status.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArKf8dkXBewLdHJKb2hEcHRLYmxHaXRObFlhX3pOZEE#gid=5

Any extra help given (player overalls/type using nhl 12 and latest rosters) or doing other teams as well will be given bonuses to their budgets.

this also applies to agents if they would like to help

Not sure if it's in the rules somewhere but is it possible to do loans? What I mean is a team with a young guy can give another team that player for a temporary part of the season or full season, just like in European football. The rewards that come out of it is that the player can potentially be upgraded, given their ice time, line-mates and team morale. At the end of the loan, the team that loaned the player in has the option to negotiate a full time transfer fee. if nothing is reached, the player returns to their former team and either stays the same overall or comes back a better player(but if it would have to be a remarkable season)

Thoughts? Don't feel pressure to do this but I really think everybody could benefit out of this.

Archived