The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

(Ladies?) and gentlemen, please allow me to borrow a minute of your time please.

It isn't every day that someone like myself comes along in a league like this as an agent, it also isn't every day that you all get to witness the evolution of a future legend. I may just be the greatest agent of all time.

Sure there have been other good agents. Crom is fantastic, and I'm proud to have an agency with him, but I am still at the pinnacle of my career. SOB and Batman dropped out of the league out of sheer fear that I would take over, and they would have no work. Which I would have.

They made the right choice.

Let's face it, who else is their to contend? Murray? Sure he's a nice kid, but look. Over 9 million for Huberdeau? This is how you plan to make money? You expect a limited group of general managers to pay that much?

Please tell me that was merely a statement signing, and not a financial investment.

No, there can't be more than one Mash. Some are born great, and others have greatness thrust upon them. I am the former, but the only thrusting the rest of you will be having happen is Ryan Murray bending you over again and again if you sign any of his players.

In the terms of CHL agents, I am Mash, I am greatness.

Make the right choice, choose Mash.

What's funny about that contract is that Henrik Sedin tried to give him like 15mil for 10 years. Maybe we should investigate whether Murray had him join the league so they could make the deal and then have Henrik Sedin quit. :shock:

What's funny about that contract is that Henrik Sedin tried to give him like 15mil for 10 years. Maybe we should investigate whether Murray had him join the league so they could make the deal and then have Henrik Sedin quit. :shock:

November 4th, 2011

(6-2-3) Calgary @ Buffalo(9-2-0)

(2-5-3) Washington @ Carolina (4-6-2)

(5-7-0) Chicago @ Tampa Bay (5-6-1)

(4-5-3) Colorado @ Dallas (9-2-0)

(6-5-0) Montreal @ Ottawa (7-5-1)

(9-4-0) Vancouver @ St.Louis(4-4-3)

Archived