The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex Pietrangelo

I think he's a great solution to our Defensive needs, not too sure what we'd have to give up for him, but he's a young Two-way Defencemen with a right handed shot. And I think Alex would fit in just fine in Vancouver. Alex-Alex could be one of our D lines, he could work well with Edler. He also comes with a low cap hit, it's a hell of a deal if Gillis can pull it off for the right price.

Yeah... talented, strong, physical forwards who can score? check.

mobile puck movers who can put up points? check.

solid goaltending tandem? Oh yeah.

talented prospect pipeline? (we don't even have that) yeup.

Yet, we want to take their crown jewel on D and franchise D. He'll be very expensive, that's for sure.

Dream on. Pietrangelo will be the best defense man in the league for years to come. Should have been the Norris winner this year.

It really showed in the playoffs, when King injured Pietrangelo. After that, St.Louis fell apart.

Would be a great player for us but he;'s not going anywhere. STL was willing to trade away Johnson because they had him. He's their #1 defenseman. Young, big, strong and offensively skilled. His low cap hit is due to his ELC which will turn to a big cap hit once it expires

Nobody on the Canucks is worth close to Pietrangelo, if I was Dougie Armstrong, I wouldn't trade Pietrangelo for any package from the Canucks. The only player i'd trade him for would be a healthy Crosby, he will win multiple Norrises in the future, he'll almost be as good as Lidstrom.

Nobody on the Canucks is worth close to Pietrangelo, if I was Dougie Armstrong, I wouldn't trade Pietrangelo for any package from the Canucks. The only player i'd trade him for would be a healthy Crosby, he will win multiple Norrises in the future, he'll almost be as good as Lidstrom.

Archived