Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thorne

[Rumor] Jiri Hudler to become UFA (agent)

23 posts in this topic

From Thw Hockey News:

"It appears as though Juri Hudler will become an Unrestricted Free Agent on July 1st. Hudler scored 25 goals and added 25 assists in 81 games and made 3 Million in 2011-12."

Article went on to compare him to David Jones' 4 year 16 Million Contract and cited that as the reason Detroit didn't want to keep him around.

You guys think the Canucks might be interested?

The source is The Hockey News Mobile App. I don't know how to copy and paste links on my Blackberry. Appologies. Also 1st Post, is it done right?

I'm pretty sure Wings fans haven't been too impressed with him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to the KHL.

He's been after decent money for awhile now. He may have to go to the KHL to get it. Ultimately, a lot of players will be signing there on account of the lockout. Cheers.

TOML

Hated him in NHL11. Haven't played with him in NHL12. Will report back later upon further research.

You guys think the Canucks might be interested?

Hudler would make a pretty good second line center. The bonus is that we wouldn't have to give anything up for him if he signs here.

Would be nice to have. 25 G 25 A last year, but I don't think he's what we're looking for right now, especially if he's asking +4..

Hated him in NHL11. Haven't played with him in NHL12. Will report back later upon further research.

I would not like him in a Canucks uniform....... :sadno:

Hudler would make a pretty good second line center. The bonus is that we wouldn't have to give anything up for him if he signs here.

KHL calling?

382847_jiri-hudler.jpg

382810_jiri-hudler.jpg

382813_jiri-hudler.jpg

This is why Lidstrom retired.

Wow... What ignorance... Russian automatically means KHL... He already was in the KHL and obviously didnt like it as much as the NHL. And double wow if you think he won't get a raise. 25 goal scorers have quite a market, he did that in limited minutes too. He had an insane Points per minute ratio the last time I checked (mid to late season). Wow CDC..Wow