The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst Playoff Team?

Erik Karlsson

The canucks make the playoffs almost every year but their play in the playoffs is usually pretty bad, besides the run we made to the finals last year.

Are we one of the worst teams performance wise in the playoffs for how good our team is over the years?

We seem to never make it past the 2nd round even when we had the WCE.

Seems kind of pathetic...

I will never understand why Gillis won't go out and get the Sedins a big gritty winger who can score no matter how much it costs, they're going to start declining very soon. Atleast try Kassian with them for a while and let them build some chemistry.... but that won't happen either, AV is back.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Since the 2008-2009 season, Vancouver has only had 28 wins. The same as, Pittsburgh, and Detroit. The team with the most is Chicago with 30.

Wikipedia, bro. :picard:

EDIT: I didn't do this with all the teams, so there might be a team with more then 30. But I just wanted to point out that Vancouver didn't have the most wins.

I will never understand why Gillis won't go out and get the Sedins a big gritty winger who can score no matter how much it costs, they're going to start declining very soon. Atleast try Kassian with them for a while and let them build some chemistry.... but that won't happen either, AV is back.

Archived