The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks mocked, Kings crowned

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

We should just change those blue highway signs right now to read "Welcome to lol, Vancouveriots", because its clear we have no class, no pride, and no hope of ever living that one down. Let's sell our hockey team and bring back the Grizzlies... at least there was no chance of any expectation building for them. The safe bet! Live in safety, change your passports to say "Calgary, Alberta", and buy thirteen dozen feet of bubble wrap! [/sarcasm]

F!@K, I hate you Flame fans.

It's funny how how as soon as your team started blowing chunks, and the Canucks became a powerhouse, you leeched onto this idea of Canuck fans being classeless/whiners/butthurt. I mean what else can you possibly say? Oh yeah, well even though your team is a contender, and our team sucks, we won a Stanley Cup when one of our oldest current players was like 13. So HA! Lol, stupid classless Canuck fans.

This city had a riot, yes. So have other big cities.

This city also built the first ever free-standing children's hospice in North America.

This city is one of the greenest in the world and has produced Nobel Prize winning environmentalists.

This city also holds a 10k every year that has raised over 10 million dollars for national literacy.

Let's ignore all that. Because a bunch of people rioted.

I guess it doesn't matter how much money we put towards fighting illiteracy, work we put into trying to save the planet, or effort we try to put in making a kids last days more comfortable. We will always be "classless" because we rioted. Just like Calgary will always be classless for having their bad apples throw a white pride parade.

Yes, the BUTTHURT is strong with this Canucks fan.

It wasn't that long ago that LA rioted "when a jury acquitted three white and one Hispanic Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict." "Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly $1 billion. In all, 53[5] people died during the riots and thousands more were injured." So they are the last people that should be pointing fingers at Vancouver roits.

F!@K, I hate you Flame fans.

It's funny how how as soon as your team started blowing chunks, and the Canucks became a powerhouse, you leeched onto this idea of Canuck fans being classeless/whiners/butthurt. I mean what else can you possibly say? Oh yeah, well even though your team is a contender, and our team sucks, we won a Stanley Cup when one of our oldest current players was like 13. So HA! Lol, stupid classless Canuck fans.

This city had a riot, yes. So have other big cities.

This city also built the first ever free-standing children's hospice in North America.

This city is one of the greenest in the world and has produced Nobel Prize winning environmentalists.

This city also holds a 10k every year that has raised over 10 million dollars for national literacy.

Let's ignore all that. Because a bunch of people rioted.

I guess it doesn't matter how much money we put towards fighting illiteracy, work we put into trying to save the planet, or effort we try to put in making a kids last days more comfortable. We will always be "classless" because we rioted. Just like Calgary will always be classless for having their bad apples throw a white pride parade.

Yes, the BUTTHURT is strong with this Canucks fan.

It wasn't that long ago that LA rioted "when a jury acquitted three white and one Hispanic Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict." "Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly $1 billion. In all, 53[5] people died during the riots and thousands more were injured." So they are the last people that should be pointing fingers at Vancouver roits.

Archived