Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samirjaver

Gillis: Blockbuster deal at draft is a "possibility"

99 posts in this topic

Gillis: "Well, there's a possibility... We have a lot of players that are clearly interesting to other teams."

If Gillis had no intention of making a blockbuster deal at the draft, he would've shot down the idea immediately...

EDIT: It looks like the video has been taken down by the Canucks... assuming they're re-uploading a full-length version?

Someone beat you to it

That just made me a lot more nervous.

The plot thickens !!!!! We are getting closer to the answers to our questions !

whered the video go?

It`s only fitting for you to make this post Samjam.

Just saying, Samjam, don't pick out certain things and hype it up like crazy by for instance creating a new thread. There's literally over a hundred previous ones which you can discuss this in.

And it's pretty obvious there's a "possibility" of a blockbuster deal to happen - Lu said hell waive if the team wants and MG said if the right offer for Schneids comes he'll do it too.

No surprise, and again, no need to dot pick certain phrases and use them to draw attention.

I was excited at the start. Until I looked at the username.

I really have to start doing that first....

Really? Grow up. We're here to discuss TRADES, RUMOURS, AND SIGNINGS and this is what our freaking general manager said in an interview, do you want him to spell it out for you?

Gillis: "Well, there's a possibility... We have a lot of players that are clearly interesting to other teams."

There is a possibility the sun will shine tomorrow....we are in the summer season and clearly that means it is a possibility.

Is there ever not a possibility that a major trade could take place?

Really? Grow up. We're here to discuss TRADES, RUMOURS, AND SIGNINGS and this is what our freaking general manager said in an interview, do you want him to spell it out for you?

We're all ravenous for Canucks news so I know how eager everyone is to discuss MG's interview and the Raymond news. We have 10 days until the draft though so before we rip each other apart (and samjam99 for that matter), so let's just wait and see...