The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis: Blockbuster deal at draft is a "possibility"

Seriously, there are so many d!cks on this forum. Honestly, SamJam99 has been posting a lot of rumours lately, true or not, he always has a source and this time it's Mike Gillis! Why all the bashing? He gets info and is kind enough to share it with all of us.

Jeez.

Because it's funny to some of us who have noticed him posting MANY useless threads over the last couple of years. And, no, he has not always had a source in the past.

Also, you have had problems understanding other user's humour yourself, no? You do tend to take every post seriously.

I don't have "problems" in understanding peoples humour. Most of these comments are sarcastic idiotic posts, not all, but most. It's actually an interesting topic, no? Care to discuss what the actual post is about?

IMO this supposed deal definetely involves Lu.

You've admitted in the past to having a hard time distinguishing sarcasm. Ripping on a guy to has left himself open to, nay invited, criticism is not dickish behaviour, its comedy relief at his expense. If he showed more humility or self-effacing humour he wouldn't get slammed but, alas, he continues to rep himself as an serious insider. That's great ammunition.

<br /> There is nothing really to discuss about MG's statement. A big trade will or will not go down. This comes as a surprise to whom exactly?

I've admitted in the past? What do you do, creep through all my posts and find that out? And there is no criticism here, it's plain rippin on a guy just becuase he continues to post stuff on here. What's it to you how much he posts here and if he is trying to be an insider or not? Maybe he enjoys doing that stuff and likes to dig up rumours. I find it interesting myself.

It is a discussion board, so people are free to rip on him if they want. Go ahead, continue to bash him. I just put out my two cents that is quite wrong, he's just sharing info with you guys.

That's right. I've been here 9 years just to creep in you.

I am actually able to remember the most prolific posters, of which you are one, in your short time here. Others who have been here for many years remember me since I'm of the original guard.

Welcome to CDC, dude. You'll learn not to take it so seriously eventually. Because it isn't. Its Stardust.

You must take it seriously if you remeber some posters and note down their personalities. And I don't take CDC seriously. If I took it seriously, I wouldn't have made an accout, trust me. It's where people discuss the NHL and the Canucks more importantly. We're a big community of Canucks fans. Some with more info than others, and some who like to post more than others. I didn't single you out or say anything personal to you. I just made a general comment. You took it "seriously" though.

Archived