The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Texas father kills man who molested daughter

:D

FFS, read the damned posted articles. It's been proven otherwise.   :picard:

And the father of this child did nothing against the LAW. Which is why there are no charges filed. Really, perhaps you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills or at least read the entire thread before responding so you don't look quite so foolish.

Yes I read the entire article thanks. I understand the victim sure looks guilty but he was denied the right to a trail when his life was taken away. Last time I checked even in Texas an accussed is given the right to a fair trail. Btw why the name calling and put downs? Does that really contribute anything positive to the discussion. All I did was ask a question, no need to call me foolish.

As a multiple time victim of a child predator, I'm glad the father didn't get charged in protecting his daughter from the man molesting her. I hope none of you will ever be put in that same situation as this father was. This man was absolutly outraged and had to do what he had to. I see people use the excuse "I was upset and I didn't know what I was doing" to get out of being sent to prision, and this is for stuff that don't carry the same weight as fight off a child molester.

None of us will really know what would happen if we were in his shoes at the same time, and how we would react.........I hope we never will.

Archived