The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Should Keep Luongo and Trade Schneider - Article

Velleman

You are trying too hard. Are you really so tender that you can't accept that Schneider wasn't good. Lu let in 1 goal, in OT, with not much chance to stop it but you ignore Mr .850 sv% on the night?

Do you think that Schneider played well that game? He stopped 17/20 shots, set up 2 goals and left trailing 3-2. It's just a question, do YOU think he was good that night? This has NOTHING to do with Luongo so take your ritalin, take a breath, and answer me. I thought the Canucks looked good that game, but Schneider kept the Hawks in it. In retrospect, Schneider failing probably was a good thing for Luongo as he came back with a great game 7.

^^ Look at the team's body language when that crap went in... classic Luongo belly flop.

The Luongo Fan club cares more about him than the team he plays for..

I try to get in the midset of these Lou fans, but I cant see how he's better than CS for this franchise going forward. So many things could go wrong if we keep him while with CS, skies the limit.

Luongo can probably lead a bubble team to the playoffs or give us another great year, but come playoff time, its a coin toss with him. Modern day Jekyll and Hyde.

^^ Look at the team's body language when that crap went in... classic Luongo belly flop.

The Luongo Fan club cares more about him than the team he plays for..

I try to get in the midset of these Lou fans, but I cant see how he's better than CS for this franchise going forward. So many things could go wrong if we keep him while with CS, skies the limit.

Luongo can probably lead a bubble team to the playoffs or give us another great year, but come playoff time, its a coin toss with him. Modern day Jekyll and Hyde.

I have yet to see a team give up zero shots in the NHL. Floaters from the point letting rebound to the slot is tough to defend. You do realize the other team is NHL players as well and do occasionally move around and hugging every player so they cant shoot is illegal.

<p>Laurence Gilman was on SportsTalk tonight, and he&#39;s saying Luongo hasn&#39;t given them a list.. which is strange, as I thought that&#39;s one of the &quot;outs&quot; in his contract. He was supposed to supply  a list of 5 teams he&#39;d agree to. So if he hasn&#39;t given the list.. then there&#39;s no way out of the current contract.</p>

You are trying too hard. Are you really so tender that you can't accept that Schneider wasn't good. Lu let in 1 goal, in OT, with not much chance to stop it but you ignore Mr .850 sv% on the night?

Do you think that Schneider played well that game? He stopped 17/20 shots, set up 2 goals and left trailing 3-2. It's just a question, do YOU think he was good that night? This has NOTHING to do with Luongo so take your ritalin, take a breath, and answer me. I thought the Canucks looked good that game, but Schneider kept the Hawks in it. In retrospect, Schneider failing probably was a good thing for Luongo as he came back with a great game 7.

I was just pointing out that Cory came into that game cold with little game time before, I didn't say that he played great but he never lost us that game the score was tied when he left. I get tired of Lou fans pointing to that game as a reason to not to keep Cory, when Lou comes out cold it takes him a month to find his game.

Archived