Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

[Rumour] Evander Kane will not negotiate contract with Winnipeg

379 posts in this topic

Is it because he's bla....a skilled winger?

No it's because Kane shows every sign to be the next Iginla. Like Benn shows to be the next Shanahan.

I have no problems, I'm just cracking a joke chap, and pointing out not to get too excited like everyone was in the other thread.

Sounds like you took offence with what I said. relax Captain Serious ;)

Haha, I don't take actual offense to anything on this forum.

Also, please do not try to restrict my preemptive excitement.

Umm, no, we're not getting rid of our star 2nd line center for a winger. That wouldn't even make sense... you think Shroeder is good enough to be a 2nd line center on an elite team with 0 NHL experience? <_<

I have come to the realization that Jet fans believe Kane is worth Sidney Crosby. I witnessed this when I want on HF Boards. I can't believe how Homer some people can be. Maybe I'm that big of a homer, I don't know. But when Jet fans say they'll only trade Kane for Ryan and Smith-Pelly or Kesler AND Kassian AND a 1st, It's just ridiculous. Kane is untouchable, so let's not get our hopes up Canuck fans.

I'd only want Kane if Booth is going the other way

No it's because Kane shows every sign to be the next Iginla. Like Benn shows to be the next Shanahan.

I have come to the realization that Jet fans believe Kane is worth Sidney Crosby. I witnessed this when I want on HF Boards. I can't believe how Homer some people can be. Maybe I'm that big of a homer, I don't know. But when Jet fans say they'll only trade Kane for Ryan and Smith-Pelly or Kesler AND Kassian AND a 1st, It's just ridiculous. Kane is untouchable, so let's not get our hopes up Canuck fans.

I dont think that he is as good as kesler.. no.. but im not sold on kesler as a center.. and if kesler bounces back then no trade.. but kane for kesler is a much better trade then edler... kane is 40-50 goal potential.. he had 30 last year missing 8 games at 20..plus if u can get a 20 yr old kane for a 27 yr old kes coming off multiple injury seasons i think u go for it.. or at very least it is win win for both sides..