Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanuckRow

[Rumour] Evander Kane will not negotiate contract with Winnipeg

379 posts in this topic

Kesler for Kane,

Luongo + 1st for Huberdeau

Problem solved.

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - KANE

BOOTH - HUBERDEAU - KASSIAN

BURROWS - LAPIERRE - HANSEN

HIGGINS - MALHOLTRA - ________

HAMHUIS - BIEKSA

EDLER - GARRISON

ALBERTS - TANEV

SCHNEIDER

_________

Yeah Dreger gets more arrogant every year dude thinks he is the only person to have inside info and call out anybody who is a threat to his little empire.

What else do you expect from a guy who is at the top, this is what he gets paid to do. He's arguably one of best hockey insiders out there. I'm a fan of Bob Mckenzie but at the end of the day your just looking for the correct info.

Raymond, Malholtra, Ballard, 1st round draft pick. :emot-parrot:

The Canucks should offer Luongo and ________ for Gudbranson. Then trade away Edler and ______ for Kane. That would solve the hole left by Edler and we get a good winger. Feel free to fill in the blanks!

Is it because he's whi ... a big and bruising winger?

With today's different forms of communication, there are a lot of different ways to find info. Dregger does not have the monopoly he used to. He probably has the best inside sources but doesn't talk to all friends and family.

Kane is a beast. The reason he is only 195 pounds is because he is 21 years old. It's hard for anyone that young to put on weigh, let alone a kid burning thousands of calories a day exercising. His dad had a great influence in his development and didn't allow him to lift serious weights while he was growing.

Kane >>> Kesler

Kesler for Kane,

Luongo + 1st for Huberdeau

Problem solved.

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - KANE

BOOTH - HUBERDEAU - KASSIAN

BURROWS - LAPIERRE - HANSEN

HIGGINS - MALHOLTRA - ________

HAMHUIS - BIEKSA

EDLER - GARRISON

ALBERTS - TANEV

SCHNEIDER

_________

Canucks dont have the pieces to acquire Kane. Hes not going anywhere unless its a future superstar they get in return a la PK Subban or a team overpays.

Just realized the Jets didn't have any representation in the all star game. Makes losing Kane that much harder to bear.

the Jets trading Kane only gives Schiefele a chance to be the face of the franchise after Ladd. And the Jets could get a lot back including something similar to what Rick nash fetched. 2 roster players and a prospect (no pick though)

Would i love to see kane in vancouver?.....hell yes, no doubt he fits everything gillis is looking for younger, bigger, stronger, and bc born

Do i think Kane is available?.....yes but only to an extent. however the jets DO NOT want to trade him at all, and although he may not be flat out demanding a trade he might still be forcing the teams hand kinda like how jordan stall did. So ill say the only way he gets traded is if it is an offer the jets simply cannot refuse. in other words an overpayment in which they are the clear cut winner of the trade

What would it take to get kane?....i can tell you right now the first name the jets will say is kesler and if that happens then the answer is flat out no. kesler is way to important to this team to justify trading for anyone( other than crosby,malkin,ect. ). honestly the best offer the canucks can throw at winnipeg is booth, 2013 first, kassian/jensen, and tanev/schroeder. im not sure even that gets it done, because just about 29 other teams will at least inquire about kane. i think if any deal is done regarding kane a center will be going to the jets as they are desperate for centers

I have come to the realization that Jet fans believe Kane is worth Sidney Crosby. I witnessed this when I want on HF Boards. I can't believe how Homer some people can be. Maybe I'm that big of a homer, I don't know. But when Jet fans say they'll only trade Kane for Ryan and Smith-Pelly or Kesler AND Kassian AND a 1st, It's just ridiculous. Kane is untouchable, so let's not get our hopes up Canuck fans.

Would i love to see kane in vancouver?.....hell yes, no doubt he fits everything gillis is looking for younger, bigger, stronger, and bc born

Do i think Kane is available?.....yes but only to an extent. however the jets DO NOT want to trade him at all, and although he may not be flat out demanding a trade he might still be forcing the teams hand kinda like how jordan stall did. So ill say the only way he gets traded is if it is an offer the jets simply cannot refuse. in other words an overpayment in which they are the clear cut winner of the trade

What would it take to get kane?....i can tell you right now the first name the jets will say is kesler and if that happens then the answer is flat out no. kesler is way to important to this team to justify trading for anyone( other than crosby,malkin,ect. ). honestly the best offer the canucks can throw at winnipeg is booth, 2013 first, kassian/jensen, and tanev/schroeder. im not sure even that gets it done, because just about 29 other teams will at least inquire about kane. i think if any deal is done regarding kane a center will be going to the jets as they are desperate for centers

Kane is going to be a better player than Kesler unless you talking about diving comps or drama.

At 20 years old Kane netted 30 in the NHL, Kesler at the same age was playin in the AHL and did not make an impact with the Canucks until his mid 20's. Kesler is a good player but Kane will be much better.