The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Evander Kane will not negotiate contract with Winnipeg

I have come to the realization that Jet fans believe Kane is worth Sidney Crosby. I witnessed this when I want on HF Boards. I can't believe how Homer some people can be. Maybe I'm that big of a homer, I don't know. But when Jet fans say they'll only trade Kane for Ryan and Smith-Pelly or Kesler AND Kassian AND a 1st, It's just ridiculous. Kane is untouchable, so let's not get our hopes up Canuck fans.

I have come to the realization that Jet fans believe Kane is worth Sidney Crosby. I witnessed this when I want on HF Boards. I can't believe how Homer some people can be. Maybe I'm that big of a homer, I don't know. But when Jet fans say they'll only trade Kane for Ryan and Smith-Pelly or Kesler AND Kassian AND a 1st, It's just ridiculous. Kane is untouchable, so let's not get our hopes up Canuck fans.

I dont think that he is as good as kesler.. no.. but im not sold on kesler as a center.. and if kesler bounces back then no trade.. but kane for kesler is a much better trade then edler... kane is 40-50 goal potential.. he had 30 last year missing 8 games at 20..plus if u can get a 20 yr old kane for a 27 yr old kes coming off multiple injury seasons i think u go for it.. or at very least it is win win for both sides..

Archived