The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What if Luongo decided to pull a Thomas?

briana

Maybe if he spent as much time working on his positioning, lateral movement, rebound control and mental strength as he did twittering on Strombone1 he might actually do that.....

But unlikely....you see LouLover...this isn't like when you went to bed and you wished upon a star....this is reality man...And don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything Lou has accomplished and done for this franchise. He is a very good player, a terrific person (in the community etc), but its time to move him. He needs out, out of the pressure cooker of Vancouver and the constant scrutiny etc. He just isn't the same goalie he was when he came here and he has a stronger team in front of him, that says enough. Its now Schnied's time, so let go of you dreams. If he does find a way, good for him, but it won't be in Vancouver.

Wake up

The Canucks would have every right to sue him for breach of contract and the Boston Bruins should do it too.

If he wants to go spend time with his family and get paid for it...thats lame. I am sorry. Retire. You got your entire life to spend time with your family. Your paid big bucks to play a hockey game, and you made a choice to sign a contract to play with a team, that money money that he makes come with great sacrifices, suck it up princess and move on. People are living on the streets , begging for food, people dont have money for shelter, or whatever...and here is this smug guy who doesnt show up at the whitehouse because he "has rights" is full pooey is what I think. Get over yourself Tim Thomas.

Luongo would never do that, thats not the kind of man he is.

Archived