The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Speculation) Rick Nash to Vancouver?

Don't you think Nash and Kesler would be beast mode?

Nash with Sedins would be great don't get me wrong, but Nash with Kesler is CRAZY.

Sedins will produce with or without Nash, plus they would always play opponants top defensive pairing. It's kind of putting all our eggs into one basket.

Nash with Sedins would be great don't get me wrong, but Nash with Kesler is CRAZY.

Sedins will produce with or without Nash, plus they would always play opponants top defensive pairing. It's kind of putting all our eggs into one basket.

If this is true (it is Kypreos) then we have no chance for Nash:

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#SNdraft. Names from #Sens being speculated in a potential Nash deal include prospects Lehner, Zibanejad as well as a 1st round pick

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#SNdraft. Names from #Sharks being speculated in potential Nash deal besides 1st round pick include Clowe Pavelski and Demers

If this is true (it is Kypreos) then we have no chance for Nash:

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#SNdraft. Names from #Sens being speculated in a potential Nash deal include prospects Lehner, Zibanejad as well as a 1st round pick

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#SNdraft. Names from #Sharks being speculated in potential Nash deal besides 1st round pick include Clowe Pavelski and Demers

we have 15 million in cap space and need 5 guys, if we ditch a 900k guy we have over 15 and a half million and bring in Nash for was it 7.8m? That leaves us about 8million to get a million dollar backup, and 4 other 1 or 2 million dollar players..easy. Not that I think nash is coming, but it can be done pretty easy considering all our core are already signed.

Archived