The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Speculation) Rick Nash to Vancouver?

If you want nash than expect this

to cbj

luongo or schnieder (most likely schnieder)

schnoeder

higgins

ballard

tanev

1st rd 2012

to van

nash

I wouldnt want him if we are losing so many key parts for now and the furture of our team I would only consider it if they are giving us their 2nd pick of this year draft but they are not trading it

lineup

sedins nash

booth kesler burrows

kassian lappy hansen

bitz malhotra volpatti

bieksa hamhuis

edler mag/?

salo alberts

luongo

lack

Nash is severely underrated because of his salary. But in an ever-rising cap world, you'll find that salary makes little difference for a cap-spending team.

Is Nash an elite player? Yes.

Would he make a difference on this team? Hell yes.

He is comparable to Perry, but Perry has a bit of a team around him. Put Nash on our team and he'll be superior to Perry. Wooooooooo!

Anyway, forget about it happening, but if it does, please forget about his cap hit mattering at all. Cheers.

TOML

Although I can't see Nash coming to Van,there is a way over the stumbling block some proposals are claiming.ie for example a Luongo,Raymond to Toronto.Schenn,Kadri to Columbus.Nash to Vancouver.,Ballard to Columbus from Van.type of thing.

BTW that's not a proposal just a point that Luongo not wanting to go to Columbus can be worked around.

I don't know what many of you are talking about, but I'd get a boner if Nash somehow found a way onto our team. Plus, GMMG won't offer anything too ridiculous to get him, so if it works out, he would be worth EVERY PENNY. I can see Nash easily putting up 40+ goals (I wouldn't even be surprised if he consistently hits the 50+ goal mark) playing with the Twins (even if he doesn't mess with them at 5 on 5, he'd still get 40+ playing with Kesler 5 on 5 and with the twins on the PP.

He didn't get to play on team Canada's top line in the Olympics (or any other time) for nothing. He is a star amongst stars and would easily make our team the favorite to win 1st in the league (that is if we dont lose the twins, kesler, burrows, bieksa, hamhuis, edler, and one of our two goalies)

I don't know what many of you are talking about, but I'd get a boner if Nash somehow found a way onto our team. Plus, GMMG won't offer anything too ridiculous to get him, so if it works out, he would be worth EVERY PENNY. I can see Nash easily putting up 40+ goals (I wouldn't even be surprised if he consistently hits the 50+ goal mark) playing with the Twins (even if he doesn't mess with them at 5 on 5, he'd still get 40+ playing with Kesler 5 on 5 and with the twins on the PP.

He didn't get to play on team Canada's top line in the Olympics (or any other time) for nothing. He is a star amongst stars and would easily make our team the favorite to win 1st in the league (that is if we dont lose the twins, kesler, burrows, bieksa, hamhuis, edler, and one of our two goalies)

Archived