The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jensen,Schroeder,Kassian

Peaches

My 2012 prospect line up:

Kassian - 2nd or 3rd line with moments on 1st and 4th. Generally move him around until hes a fit. (He's big, He's strong, He's what Gillis traded Hodgson for in a heart beat. I agree with this move, he will shine this coming season, we just cannot prdict on what line.

Schroeder - May start the year while Kesler rehabs, I doubt he stays, he is a top 6 center and we are choke full if Kesler is healthy.

Jensen - The Danish Dark Horse - I hope he shines in training camp and in his first 9 games. He has what I covet, size, weight, speed and hands. If he has the grit and heart I hope he sticks, cause we need to get bigger and stronger/meaner.

I like the thought of trading for Nash to get that big Power Winger....but maybe we have one that just needs a lil development???

We also need a Big strong/Mean top 4 defender, so I hope MG pulls that one outa his bag a tricks!!!

If we're talking where they will be at the peak of their career?

Kassian- 2nd/3rd line

Schroeder- 2nd line

Jensen- 2nd line

I don't see any of the guys being top line players, but could be secondary scoring in the future.

Next year if the make the team-

Kassian 3rd/4th

Schroeder- 3rd

Jensen-4th

Coming into next season, Schroeder has almost double the amount of professional games as Hodgson had at the start of last season.

Hodgson may have a few inches of height on Schroeder, but he has the wheels to play a better two-way game. I'd say give him a few games with Booth, Kassian or Higgins on the second line.

We'll see if Schroeder is NHL ready to play on a contending team, I don't see it happening.

To me he has more potential as trade bait; if he does not play in the NHlL. It's too risky if he fails trying to make the Canucks; the asset will drop very fast in terms of return.

Schroeder is more valuable in a package to get the type of player Gillis has indicated he wants, big, smart & fast.

In a few years Jensen will play with the Twins on the first line, Kassian can fill in beside Kesler at RW on line 2 either this year or next year, and Schroeder may not crack the roster until he can play a top six role cause his defensive game needs work (i.e. he shouldn't be a third/fourth liner.

In a few years Jensen will play with the Twins on the first line, Kassian can fill in beside Kesler at RW on line 2 either this year or next year, and Schroeder may not crack the roster until he can play a top six role cause his defensive game needs work (i.e. he shouldn't be a third/fourth liner.

Archived