The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I just Sneezed on my dog

John A. Zoidberg

I will be calling the SPCA and they will be right there to remove that dog from your household. Then they can find a great home for said dog and they will get a nice little profit from it. Then the person who adopts it can say "I am a good person I rescued a dog from a terrible situation".

Atleast you didnt almost scare you dog to death. Couple summers ago, while I was at work on a hot sunny summer day, mother nature decided to give the Lower Mainland its biggest thunderstorm in years, and my dog (female chocolate lab) was on the patio barking at the lightning and thunder, she was shaking by the time I got home. Neighbors were pretty upset and thought we were criminals lol

Atleast you didnt almost scare you dog to death. Couple summers ago, while I was at work on a hot sunny summer day, mother nature decided to give the Lower Mainland its biggest thunderstorm in years, and my dog (female chocolate lab) was on the patio barking at the lightning and thunder, she was shaking by the time I got home. Neighbors were pretty upset and thought we were criminals lol

Archived