Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samirjaver

Sportsnet: Leafs have made offer for Luongo

26 posts in this topic

Woah samjam you're a day late buds. He said the exact same thing on sportsnet yesterday. Shocker!

yeah, you got me... kypreos is my insider... yet i broke this story on may 30... and he reports it on june 19... definitely. :picard:

Samjam is the man, thanks samjam. Don't listen to these clowns. I really hope its Schenn.

Luongo, Sauvé and Raymond for Schenn and Franson maybe?

I'd take Luongo for Schenn straight up, not Kadri though. We need a player who can step in right away!

hopefully it's Schenn, Kulemin's rights and a pick otherwise Leafs Nation can go back to being the non-playoff team that they are... who else is out there that's a legit #1 anyways? If MG doesn't milk this for what it's worth (his goalie being the clear-cut front-runner/ only horse in the horse race in the #1 goalie discussion) I'd be disappointed.

yeah, you got me... kypreos is my insider... yet i broke this story on may 30... and he reports it on june 19... definitely

I would love to see Schenn in Van, but straight up Luongo for Schenn no way!! Luongo has way more value then that.

I'd rather have the 35th (not a typo) overall pick than Kadri.

Henrik Samuelsson is schedule to be a late 1st rounder or early 2nd. I want him, but I also want Laughton with our 26th.

Hmmm... I guess everyone else 'broke the story' before you, considering that 'Luongo to TO' talk has been going on since day 1 of the Canucks' latest playoff exit.

And it was '90% done', wasn't it? Well, it's been 20 days since then. What up?

TOML