Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allkill326

Ferraro lashes out at Jonathan Quick?

How is this lashing out? :picard:

People have to start getting over the fact that the Kings beat us on their route to the cup, and stop nitpicking anything to do with the Kings.

How is this lashing out? :picard:

People have to start getting over the fact that the Kings beat us on their route to the cup, and stop nitpicking anything to do with the Kings.

I'm pretty much neutral towards Jonathan Quick. I'm just overlooking what Ferraro said, not the fact Jonathan Quick is wrong or anything....

Sorry, didn't mean to target you specifically, just saying in general, many Canucks fan are still butthurt about the loss to the Kings.

Well deserved cup, but that speech was quite classless... he should think about the viewers

Lol @ all the butthurt people that have never been in a hockey dressing room before. God forbid a hockey player talk like one in his home arena after winning the cup.....this PC crap kills me nowadays

Lol @ all the butthurt people that have never been in a hockey dressing room before. God forbid a hockey player talk like one in his home arena after winning the cup.....this PC crap kills me nowadays

If only Kesler was healthy. They could own that podium.

I guess we know who runs the Kings twitter now. :P

just watched the speech: he's so drunk. bhahaha. oh man, i hope he lets himself go after winning the cup and is trash next season.

Quick's speech was an embarssment to his organization. The Kings had a great cup run, it was deserving of a better speech.