The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bobby Ryan back on trade market

He's one dimensional, always has been. I used to cringe watching him in Florida. He would shoot from effing everywhere... and not in a good way. Just shots, so many blocked and from bad angles.

It was like watching a poker player on tilt trying to make back their chips and calling every bet.

He's one dimensional, always has been. I used to cringe watching him in Florida. He would shoot from effing everywhere... and not in a good way. Just shots, so many blocked and from bad angles.

It was like watching a poker player on tilt trying to make back their chips and calling every bet.

there has been a lot of garbage proposals posted here, this one is much better!

we go to arbitration with raymond which makes him more appealing to other teams,

andrew alberts, manny malhotra, ballard,

FOR:

bobby ryan, their 3rd/4th round pick

Lets ship Booth out of townz just like I do in NHL 12!

:picard:

Sorry to break it to all the aspiring GM's out there, but trading a talented player less then a year after getting him is not going to happen. Gillis just doesn't pull that kind of crap which I happen to be grateful for. Reading some of these pathetic proposals makes me throw up in my mouth every so often. :sick:

Proposals on hockey boards are inevitable, but can we at least put some actual thought into them beforehand? I know that may be too much to ask from CDC, but please?

:sadno::sadno::sadno::sadno:

Hiller was shaky, they need a star young goalie.

Schneider, Ballard and our 1st and 3rd rounders for Ryan and Beauchemin

Sedin - Sedin - Ryan

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Burrows - Lapierre - Hansen

Bitz - Malhotra - Kassian

Weise

Edler - Beauchemin

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Salo - Alberts

Tanev

Luongo

Lack

That lineup is built for the playoffs. Good mix of size, speed and skill on each line and defensive pairing, plus Luongo gives us a better chance in the playoffs than Schneider. Maybe throw Tanev in to sweeten the deal instead of the 3rd round pick, but this would make us a serious contender.

Kesler

Ballard

Schenn

Honzik

1st

2nd

For

Getzlaf

Ryan

Nucks get Schenn from a TO deal. (Lu and Raymond for Schenn, Liles, Lombardi)

Sedins Burr

Booth Getz Ryan

Higgins Lombardi Hansen

Volpatti Lappy Kassian

Jensen

Bitz

Schroeder

Sign Brule for centre depth

Archived