The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] McKenzie: "I don't think Toronto are high on Bernier"

Luongo is the only goalie that can take the heat of that horrendous Maple Leafs media/fans. It's quite obvious that the Leafs have no other choice but to go after Luongo. They better pay up. I dont really want anyone on their team though. Schenn sucks. Gimme gardiner and the 5th overall.

Is there a reason Lu wouldn't be a perfect fit for the oilers. He was a childhood fan after all. Maybe Dubynk is NHL ready soon but you'd think hed be an ideal goalie candidate for a highly skilled but experience lacking and mistake prone team. It's not like they wouldn't have the pieces to acquire him.

Luongo is the only goalie that can take the heat of that horrendous Maple Leafs media/fans. It's quite obvious that the Leafs have no other choice but to go after Luongo. They better pay up. I dont really want anyone on their team though. Schenn sucks. Gimme gardiner and the 5th overall.

Hypothetically, If Schenn were to become a Canuck, he would become a fan favorite based solely on the fact the he can deliver some of the biggest hits in the league. Even if he was awful in his defensive end, and could never score a goal, everyone would love him because of his hits.

Archived