The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tsn mock draft says we pick...

Lui's Knob

I want Thrower at 26.

Maybe a guy like Jake McCabe in the 2nd round, or maybe if we're really lucky Frk's concussion issues make him tumble waaaay down....

I hope Gillis can find a 3rd rounder somewhere. I'd like to try and take Hudon in the 3rd round. His THN ranking is around 80. We need some skill in the system and he was over a point-per-game in the "Q" this season.

I wouldn't mind if the Canucks drafted Malcolm Subban. It would be a good dilemma in the future, like we have now.

Once Schneider gets old (if he stays) then we could trade him and have a possible tandem of Lack and Honzik. Then if both those goalies turn out to be good then trade one of them for assets, and you still have Subban.

I think Subban would be a good pick if he was still available. One of LU or Schneider will be traded, Lack will graduate to being a backup with the big club so we will need a top notch goalie prospect in the minors.

It will take Subban 3 or 4 years to properly develop into a NHL calibre goalie and that will be perfect timing to move up and become a backup or starter depending on his development.

We can allways trade him after developing him and get a good return.

Subban did not allow a single goal in what 10 shootouts this year? We take an athletic guy like that any time.

I think Subban would be a good pick if he was still available. One of LU or Schneider will be traded, Lack will graduate to being a backup with the big club so we will need a top notch goalie prospect in the minors.

It will take Subban 3 or 4 years to properly develop into a NHL calibre goalie and that will be perfect timing to move up and become a backup or starter depending on his development.

We can allways trade him after developing him and get a good return.

Subban did not allow a single goal in what 10 shootouts this year? We take an athletic guy like that any time.

Archived