The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler for Jordan Staal and here's why...

In the world of the Pittsburgh Penguins, he would be on the 3rd line. Would you put him ahead of Crosby or Malkin? Unless you're moving them 2 to the wing. No! And the douchebag attitude off the ice I'm talking about, not on the ice. The guy's so cocky for nothing, always arrogant when talking to the media. Like chillout buddy, have some fun.

No. Just. No! :picard: Why in the world would Vancouver trade away the player who is the heart and soul of this team? Why would anyone even want this? I wouldn't even trade Kesler for Crosby!!. You do not trade away the player who is the soul reason Vancouver even made it to the finals in 2011!

Sometimes bringing a 'star' to the team will do nothing but sink it, and when you trade away one of your core players and perhaps the one who has shown the most heart and soul on this team when you do that for some star who really doesn't care, it can have negative effects.

No. Just. No! :picard: Why in the world would Vancouver trade away the player who is the heart and soul of this team? Why would anyone even want this? I wouldn't even trade Kesler for Crosby!!. You do not trade away the player who is the soul reason Vancouver even made it to the finals in 2011!

Sometimes bringing a 'star' to the team will do nothing but sink it, and when you trade away one of your core players and perhaps the one who has shown the most heart and soul on this team when you do that for some star who really doesn't care, it can have negative effects.

Kesler had 49 points this year, and was still solid defensively. He came off surgery making him have an off year, and is just 1 year off winning the Selke trophy.

Staal had 50 points this year, and was solid defensively. He had a career year.

I fail to see any logic in how Staal is better than Kesler.

This year, you could argue that he was, but not by a whole bunch. In general, Kelser is still a better player.

You guys are all a bunch of wieners.

I frick'n comment in a whole bunch of threads, and no one quotes me or replies.

I need to have an extreme opinion just to get someone to frick'n reply.

It's getting old... lol

I am loving all the pissing contest of who's a moron and who's not.

The YouTube video "proof" back and forth... very nice.

This is content folks!!

Just to make sure no one takes me too seriously, I am being facetious.

I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that if MG did trade Kesler for Staal, that if Ryan lit it up in Pittsburgh while over here Jordan plays very poorly, Canuck fans would call for Gillis' head saying 'WTF was MG thinking when he traded Kesler for Staal????!??!??' :lol:

You guys are all a bunch of wieners.

I frick'n comment in a whole bunch of threads, and no one quotes me or replies.

I need to have an extreme opinion just to get someone to frick'n reply.

It's getting old... lol

I am loving all the pissing contest of who's a moron and who's not.

The YouTube video "proof" back and forth... very nice.

This is content folks!!

Just to make sure no one takes me too seriously, I am being facetious.

Archived