The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I wonder how many of these GM s are not here due to there being no hockey.

I also think there is a disadvantage to us guys who do not have nhl13 and cannot find out player ratings for callups and minor league guys. I have yet to find any site on the internet that provides any other than the main players on each team. Makes callups very tough to manage.

Hopefully someone with the game will take pity and let me know all depth/minor league player values and who is actually in the game.

I wonder how many of these GM s are not here due to there being no hockey.

I also think there is a disadvantage to us guys who do not have nhl13 and cannot find out player ratings for callups and minor league guys. I have yet to find any site on the internet that provides any other than the main players on each team. Makes callups very tough to manage.

Hopefully someone with the game will take pity and let me know all depth/minor league player values and who is actually in the game.

It's been said for months that we will have a season regardless.

If you want to know about a players rating, just ask.

I too am not very highly interested in the sim season, but it is better than nothing, and really, even a once a week checkin on your team would only take 5 mins, and in these cases, even that is not being done. I will miss some good people, but they may choose to reapply when they have half an hour a week to care here with. And it really is better than nothing...Bettman, you ratfink.

I too am not very highly interested in the sim season, but it is better than nothing, and really, even a once a week checkin on your team would only take 5 mins, and in these cases, even that is not being done. I will miss some good people, but they may choose to reapply when they have half an hour a week to care here with. And it really is better than nothing...Bettman, you ratfink.

Archived