The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Injuries

medium.png - D Dylan McIlrath will be injured for 2 - 3 weeks with a foot injury.

Returning from Injury

medium.png - Pascal Dupuis has recovered from injury and is available to play.

medium.png - Tim Connolly has recovered from injury and is available to play.

medium.png - Paul Bissonnette has recovered from injury and is available to play.

i dont know how long they were in a relationship before both said "yes"

my wife and me are marriaged since 10 years and we were 8 years in relationship before..all in all 18 years

we have 3 lovely kids and we are still a great team...i hope and wish curt that it will also work for him and his family

Thanks guys, we both appreciate the well wishes! The wedding was fantastic and I think everyone had a good time. Special thanks to zen for letting me steal his jacket at the last minute as well. :lol:

As for the story behind it, Jill and I met on July 27, 2007 and got engaged in May of 2008. We had been engaged for 4 years but continually put off actually getting married as other things came up in life. Jill has always been one for numerical symmetry, and one day she came up to me and said she wanted November 11th, 2011 (11-11-11) as a wedding date. I told her that while it was a nice thought, it probably would have been more feasible if she hadn't brought it up on Nov. 8th. So we compromised and went with Dec. 12, 2012, 12-12-12. :P

3 days into married life, and so far so good. She even offered to go to a Canucks game to celebrate. Too bad it will be a few years before that's a possibility. When are the World Juniors back in Canada? :lol:

Whoa, I had no idea you were married 12,12,12. That is my sisters 31st anniversary, i know right, whoa.

Grats to both of you, and wow...i am shocked...almost at a loss for words. Your gonna love the ride, its like that old wooden coaster at the PNE...ups and downs and some creaks and groans, and your scared a lot....sometimes it feels like your free falling...then when things level out, you can't wait to do the whole circuit again!

Some Blues Notes....

Mathias Niederberger finally had his first Shutout of the Season in the OHL ..he stopped 40 Shots aginst Plymouth last Night. Congrats :)

Allen York had a solid AHL Debut with a 2-3 OTL against St. Johns. ..well STJ scored 8 Seconds after the Overtime has started..thats a little bit bad. Personally i would have played Allen 1 or 2 more Weeks in the ECHL . Evansville lost both Games since York was called up from Springfield. Allen was 3-1-1 in 5 Games with the IceMens since he returned from a Groin Injury.

I hope he will get more Starts even McElhinney is the No. 1 in Springfield.

.500 would be a major success for my team. I'm afraid to see the updated standings--I must be near the basement in the west by now.... Is there a button to do a random shuffle of my lines in the sim league---holy crap, hallelujah, where's the tylenol?

Thanks again guys!

More updates coming today, and the WJC pool is coming together. With at least 12 guys interested, I'm thinking we need to do it in one of 3 ways.

- Overlapping rosters, where players can be selected to more than one team.

- Very small rosters (3 fwds, 2 d, no goalies?)

- Box selection rosters, where there is group A, group B, group C etc. of players and teams select one player from each group.

Would like to get everyone's thoughts on which style they would prefer, and of course I'm open to other ideas as well. And if you would like to team up with another GM and share your team, let me know so I know how many teams we're going to have to work with. Thanks! :)

Thanks again guys!

More updates coming today, and the WJC pool is coming together. With at least 12 guys interested, I'm thinking we need to do it in one of 3 ways.

- Overlapping rosters, where players can be selected to more than one team.

- Very small rosters (3 fwds, 2 d, no goalies?)

- Box selection rosters, where there is group A, group B, group C etc. of players and teams select one player from each group.

Would like to get everyone's thoughts on which style they would prefer, and of course I'm open to other ideas as well. And if you would like to team up with another GM and share your team, let me know so I know how many teams we're going to have to work with. Thanks! :)

Results - December 13, 2012

medium.pngPhiladelphia - 1

medium.pngCalgary - 3

------------------------------------

medium.pngWinnipeg - 3 (OT)

medium.pngOttawa - 2

medium.pngBuffalo - 3 (SO)

medium.pngCarolina - 2

medium.pngMontreal - 4

medium.pngBoston - 2

medium.pngNY Islanders - 4 (SO)

medium.pngColumbus - 3

medium.pngTampa Bay - 2 (OT)

medium.pngWashington - 1

medium.pngFlorida - 5

medium.pngNew Jersey - 4

medium.pngNashville - 4

medium.pngChicago - 1

medium.pngMinnesota - 2 (SO)

medium.pngPittsburgh - 1

medium.pngDallas - 3

medium.pngSan Jose - 5

medium.pngColorado - 0

medium.pngNY Rangers - 1

medium.pngEdmonton - 1

medium.pngAnaheim - 0

medium.pngQuebec - 1

medium.pngLos Angeles - 4

Injuries

medium.png - C Tyler Bozak will be injured for a week or so with a concussion.

medium.png - LW Thomas Vanek will be injured for 5 - 6 weeks with a fractured ankle.

medium.png - RW Daniel Briere will be injured for 2 - 3 weeks with a hand injury.

medium.png - C Brooks Laich will be injured for 6 - 7 weeks with a concussion.

medium.png - C Sam Gagner will be injured for a week or so with a hip injury.

medium.png - C Patrice Bergeron will be injured for 3 - 4 weeks with a neck injury.

medium.png - C Ryan O`Reilly will be injured for 2 weeks with a broken nose.

medium.png - LW Brandon Prust will be injured for 1 - 2 weeks with an elbow injury.

medium.png - C Claude Giroux will be injured for 7 - 8 weeks with a concussion.

medium.png - D Mattias Ohlund will be injured for 5 weeks with a fractured collarbone.

Returning from Injury

None

Archived