The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Hey gang

Merry Christmas! I haven't been around much lately, as the lack of NHL hockey and my four-month-old daughter have adjusted what I do with my spare time, or lack thereof... But this WJC pool sounds fun, so here are my picks. May as well get some fantasy hockey in this season...

Nail Yakupov

Mark Scheifele

Alex Galchenyuk

Aleksander Barkov

Sebastian Collberg

Nikita Kucherov

JT Miller

Rocco Grimaldi

Seth Jones

Ryan Murphy

Jacob Trouba

Russia, Canada, USA

7 goals

Hey gang

Merry Christmas! I haven't been around much lately, as the lack of NHL hockey and my four-month-old daughter have adjusted what I do with my spare time, or lack thereof... But this WJC pool sounds fun, so here are my picks. May as well get some fantasy hockey in this season...

Nail Yakupov

Mark Scheifele

Alex Galchenyuk

Aleksander Barkov

Sebastian Collberg

Nikita Kucherov

JT Miller

Rocco Grimaldi

Seth Jones

Ryan Murphy

Jacob Trouba

Russia, Canada, USA

7 goals

Nuge, Yakupov, Galchenyuk, Barkov, Ritchie, Lindholm, Granlund, Rackel, Maata, Murphy, Reinhart. T1- Russia (gold), USA (silver), Canada (Bronze)... T2- 9. For some reason I cant push enter to return to the next line....new laptop and I am obviously not a computer guy...oh well, I'll figure it out.

i´m wondering if the game germany vs. canada is anywhere on tv??? eurosports for an example...i have to check it out

watch out for draisaitl and kahun

...ah i see...thee will be mannheim vs. team canada in the evening....finaly some hockey

besides pominville,goc,hecht and seidenberg ...the eagles have invided nick bonino and luca sbisa as guest players...however this works....could be an interesting game

YAKUPOV READY TO KEEP COOL AGAINST “DIRTY” CANADIANS

TSN.CA STAFF

12/26/2012 12:13:07 AM

Canada's rivalry with Russia in international hockey doesn't need any extra fuel, but Monday's game between the two nations at the World Junior Championship just got an extra kick.

Russian star Nail Yakupov, the first overall pick of the Edmonton Oilers last June, commented about his strategy for playing in Group B against opponents that include Canada and the United States.

Speaking to Russian news website R-Sport on Monday, Yakupov reportedly said, "I understand that I will have to keep a cool head and ignore provocations. Especially against the Canadians. These guys play dirty. We got used to that, we played a few games in the North America, so our team is ready.

"Of course, I'm ready for the leading role morally, physically and by all other criteria," Yakupov said.

The 19-year-old has been playing in the KHL this season with Neftekhimik after he was allowed to go overseas by his CHL club, the Sarnia Sting. He has 10 goals and eight assists in 22 games this season.

In the Canada/Russia game on Monday (TSN, TSN.ca, 9am et/6am pt), Yakupov will be playing against his future Oilers teammate, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins of Canada.

Pretty controversial thing to say ,what do my fellow GM's feel about Yakupovs comments

Updated after day one: its hard to read, not pretty but gets the job done.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6MYpMRLMTvdFZPU0s0MkRPZENjYWdxYm96UWxnZGc

CDCGML WJC Tournament!!

Tony Romo 17

Winterhawks 17

The Phaneuf Train 15

The German Canuck 15

Canuck2Extreme 15

Cal and Gary's Phlegm 14

The Ratiocinator 14

Champions Of Nothing 13

Our Time To Shine 13

Wilb 11

Primal Optimist 10

Strombone 9

Arby 5

Pretty tight after one game, considering Arby_18 has 5 guys that play in a couple hours.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google....YWdxYm96UWxnZGc

CDCGML WJC Tournament!!

Tony Romo 17

Winterhawks 17

The Phaneuf Train 15

The German Canuck 15

Canuck2Extreme 15

Cal and Gary's Phlegm 14

The Ratiocinator 14

Champions Of Nothing 13

Our Time To Shine 13

Wilb 11

Primal Optimist 10

Strombone 9

Arby 5

Pretty tight after one game, considering Arby_18 has 5 guys that play in a couple hours.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google....YWdxYm96UWxnZGc

CDCGML WJC Tournament!!

Tony Romo 17

Winterhawks 17

The Phaneuf Train 15

The German Canuck 15

Canuck2Extreme 15

Cal and Gary's Phlegm 14

The Ratiocinator 14

Champions Of Nothing 13

Our Time To Shine 13

Wilb 11

Primal Optimist 10

Strombone 9

Arby 5

Archived