The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Well, burke and I agreed on long term back diving deals...All well, I am a Luongo fan and if that is what it took Gillis to keep him here, then I am glad that is what happened.

I remain one of the few to keep saying we are best served to keep Luongo and Schneider both, now more so than ever with a short sprint into the playoffs.

1.1 – Scoring Table

Forwards

Goal/Assist: 3 points

PP Point: +1 point

SH Point: +2 points

OT Point: +2 points

GWG: +2 points

PIM: 1 point per minute

+/- : 2 points per each + rating

Defence

Goal/Assist: 5 points

PP Point: +1 point

SH Point: +2 points

OT Point: +2 points

GWG: +2 points

PIM: 1 point per minute

+/- : 2 points per each + rating

Goaltenders

Win: 10 points

OTL: 5 points

SO: +10 points

Goal: 99 points

Assist: 10 points

PIM = 1 point per minute

* - scoring table subject to change prior to start of season.

1.2 – Stat Tracking Site

- To be announced.

Well, burke and I agreed on long term back diving deals...All well, I am a Luongo fan and if that is what it took Gillis to keep him here, then I am glad that is what happened.

I remain one of the few to keep saying we are best served to keep Luongo and Schneider both, now more so than ever with a short sprint into the playoffs.

Given the question marks on the roster and the injuries we have, you can't really say that unless you know the potential return. And of course, the media circus that would be around the team with Luongo still here this season can only hurt the team.

All posted rosters have been updated on the charts.

Would like to have new GMs for Columbus and Nashville in place by the time training camp starts. Also, need to hear from GMs who haven't checked in by then, or their teams will be re-staffed. (Edmonton...?)

if Cory gets hurt would you want Lack to carry us to and through the playoffs? I think we have one of the best teams we have ever had in Vancouver and shipping out LU before this short season can not really improve this team for this year. ship him next summer, imo. I want to see what is up in TO though...rumour mill is in high gear now.

coming soon. saving this spot.

I had asked here if we still had to send in our waiver claims to C2X, but then realized by asking in the general thread i was tipping my hand..so i quickly erased that post and 'saved' the spot to come back today and update...I am hoping to have picked up tough bottom sixer Cody Bass, but we will see if anyone else claimed him lower than me in the standings.

if Cory gets hurt would you want Lack to carry us to and through the playoffs? I think we have one of the best teams we have ever had in Vancouver and shipping out LU before this short season can not really improve this team for this year. ship him next summer, imo. I want to see what is up in TO though...rumour mill is in high gear now.

Dear NHL legal team,

As a fan, I believe you owe me a solid here. Purely for the purposes of my incredibly important hockey pool, I demand that you make Lubomir Visnovsky honour his contract to the Islanders (Bruins!), as well as the NHL`s contract with the KHL.

Insist he come home for the CDCGML Bruins, and I`ll go so far as to forgive you a little bit... A little bit.

Dear NHL legal team,

As a fan, I believe you owe me a solid here. Purely for the purposes of my incredibly important hockey pool, I demand that you make Lubomir Visnovsky honour his contract to the Islanders (Bruins!), as well as the NHL`s contract with the KHL.

Insist he come home for the CDCGML Bruins, and I`ll go so far as to forgive you a little bit... A little bit.

WOWWWWW

“@adater: Paul Holmgren going in on Luongo big time. Next year, Breezer gets bought out #takeittothebank”

“@tsnjamesduthie: Despite some denials, the tweet earlier from @EnricoCiccone is accurate. The Flyers are interested in Roberto Luongo.”

Archived