The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

adater @adater

Canucks would like to get Nicklas Grossman in any trade for Luongo. Unclear if Philly will go that far

Nicklas Grossman, a Dman... what does that say about Edler's future here?

Like OTTS said, absolutely nothing. If anything, it would say to me the Canucks are leaning hard towards buying out Keith Ballard at the end of the year.

That said, the one thing the Canucks don't need is a defenceman. We're already pretty deep there. There's a lot more pressing issues on the Canucks roster for this season and the future.

Like OTTS said, absolutely nothing. If anything, it would say to me the Canucks are leaning hard towards buying out Keith Ballard at the end of the year.

That said, the one thing the Canucks don't need is a defenceman. We're already pretty deep there. There's a lot more pressing issues on the Canucks roster for this season and the future.

My opinion is just that, an opinion, so its not a big deal, but I kind of like everyone we have on the front end except raymond..he is better than and not a good fit on the bottom six, yet not quite reached his potential for the top six. This year he is 27, and yes he broke his back and feel really bad about that, but i was saying this before the accident and I guess I just hope he reaches the next gear this year. I would like to upgrade at Raymond. Other than that, I suspect management sees more upside in Jordan Schroeder than a lot of fans give him credit for. Maybe his 5'8" height is scaring people away, but he has 19 points in 30 games with the Wolves this year, on pace for his best year yet of three since he was drafted in the first round. I think this has a lot to do with why CoHo was expendible. I am really interested to see what JoSchro will bring to the faceoff circle.

Anaheim+Joffrey+Lupul.jpg

Front Office

Training/Medical: 9M

Legal: 0M

Player Development: 17M

Player Relations: 9M

2012/13 Anaheim Ducks

Dustin Penner - Tomas Plekanec - Joffrey Lupul

Patric Hornquist - Tyler Bozak - Brian Gionta

Gabriel Bourque - Zack Smith - Chris Thorburn

Ben Eager - Michael Haley - Cam Janssen

Ryan McDonagh - PK Subban

Brad Stuart - Matt Taormina

Chris Phillips - Mike Komisarek

Pekka Rinne

Al Montoya

* Brad Winchester and Brett Clark will be kept on the roster for now, we're hoping that a team offers them a contract

* The California Golden Seals are fine...

MSG NEWS 2013 ~Retirement of Jaroslav Spacek from CDCGML

It is with great respect that the New York Rangers, and myself wish Spatcho all the best the future holds, as he indeed hangs up his pro jersey for the last time. A pro career that began 20 years ago, and included 13 NHL seasons, 355 NHL Points, 18 Olympic Hockey games, World Juniors appearances, World Championship appearances, World Cup appearances and ovations at every level. Jaroslav Spacek will be quietly missed by the world of Pro Ice Hockey, throughout the globe. Next month this consummate team mate will turn 39, and has trained his gaze on raising his own children in his native Czech Republic and enjoying the life he worked so hard to build. Good Luck and thank you Jaroslav Spacek for great sports memories.

*In keeping with club and league policy the New York Rangers regretfully request that Mr. Spacek be removed from our active rosters. Thank you very much.

http://www.montrealg...4868/story.html

Archived