The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

You can have up to 40 teams I think without paying.

The only thing paying is good for is you can set up waivers and it will generate real nhl salaries for all the players.

Every time I go to set up a standard free pool it's marked as free until I add more than 12 teams, then it goes to Premium. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Mr Parker, welcome and please make yourself at home, help yourself to the fridge and the cookies, but please, shoes off at the door. We don't want mud strewn accross the carpet, its a new canucks logo motif hand woven in Syria, and installed by the best carpet guys in western canada. did i mention its wool?

WASHINGTON CAPITALS OPENING GAME ROSTER:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk (A) - Kyle Turris

Patrik Elias © - Sam Gagner - Jakob Silfverberg

Marcus Foligno - Jacob Josefson - Brad Boyes

Jordin Tootoo - Chris Kreider - Zack Kassian

Healthy Scratches: Dan Carcillo, Matt Halischuk

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle (A)

Kyle Quincey - Roman Hamrlik (A)

Ryan Ellis - Mark Fayne

Healthy Scratch: Matt Carkner

Miikka Kiprusoff

Devan Dubnyk

Report: Washington Capitals veteran forwards Jamie Langenbrunner and Boyd Gordon will both be traded away before games start on Saturday January 19th.

If you have any interest in either of these two players, contact me as soon as possible.

General Manager Statement: This was not an easy decision to make. Jamie and Boyd would both be solid contributors to most teams in this league. We watched throughout training camp hoping that we would have the option of keeping one or both of these players on board. However, the younger players have all been working their tails off all season long and in the coaches eyes all earned roster spots. Guys like Langenbrunner and Gordon earn the trust of their coaching staffs and are given opportunities to play in lots of opportunities in almost every game. Both players were key contributors to our heroic run to the Stanley Cup Finals last season and the organization including its fan thank them for their hard work on and off the ice. Both these players are still more than capable players in this league and we will do our very best to find them good jobs within the NHL.

Archived