Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2012-13

10,336 posts in this topic

Already not looking good for fantrax... any more than 12 teams and it's $60 bucks US per season.... <_<

You can have up to 40 teams I think without paying.

The only thing paying is good for is you can set up waivers and it will generate real nhl salaries for all the players.

Every time I go to set up a standard free pool it's marked as free until I add more than 12 teams, then it goes to Premium. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

ANNOUNCEMENT: In a shocking turn of events, Sharpshooter has contacted me and stepped down as General Manager of the Penguins. A replacement will be named in the next few days.

fantrax is awesome. And honestly for a league this in depth GM's could probably kick in the 2 bucks each. Just my opinion though......

WAIVERS:

The New Jersey Devils have placed forward Nick Petersen on waivers.

Too bad about Sharpie. I would hate to have to sift through all the quantity for quality trades the new GM will get in the 'ol inbox immediately upon being announced.

HIRING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have hired Richard Parker as their new General Manager. Welcome to the game!!

Mr Parker, welcome and please make yourself at home, help yourself to the fridge and the cookies, but please, shoes off at the door. We don't want mud strewn accross the carpet, its a new canucks logo motif hand woven in Syria, and installed by the best carpet guys in western canada. did i mention its wool?

I would love to see a whole lot more of this from Mason this season....

Wow crapty to see Sharpie leave, he did a great job with that team. Hopefully have him back some day.

Welcome to Richard Parker, to both the league and cdc as apparently you joined yesterday :P

WASHINGTON CAPITALS OPENING GAME ROSTER:

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk (A) - Kyle Turris

Patrik Elias © - Sam Gagner - Jakob Silfverberg

Marcus Foligno - Jacob Josefson - Brad Boyes

Jordin Tootoo - Chris Kreider - Zack Kassian

Healthy Scratches: Dan Carcillo, Matt Halischuk

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle (A)

Kyle Quincey - Roman Hamrlik (A)

Ryan Ellis - Mark Fayne

Healthy Scratch: Matt Carkner

Miikka Kiprusoff

Devan Dubnyk

Thank you C2X for allowing me to take over. Thank you to the rest of the GM's for the warm welcome. I'll do my best to keep the tradition of excellence in Pittsburgh going.

The Penguins are open for business, and all trades are welcome. I'll do my best to get to all offers.

Waivers: The Quebec Nordiques place G Olivier Roy on waivers

Report: Washington Capitals veteran forwards Jamie Langenbrunner and Boyd Gordon will both be traded away before games start on Saturday January 19th.

If you have any interest in either of these two players, contact me as soon as possible.

General Manager Statement: This was not an easy decision to make. Jamie and Boyd would both be solid contributors to most teams in this league. We watched throughout training camp hoping that we would have the option of keeping one or both of these players on board. However, the younger players have all been working their tails off all season long and in the coaches eyes all earned roster spots. Guys like Langenbrunner and Gordon earn the trust of their coaching staffs and are given opportunities to play in lots of opportunities in almost every game. Both players were key contributors to our heroic run to the Stanley Cup Finals last season and the organization including its fan thank them for their hard work on and off the ice. Both these players are still more than capable players in this league and we will do our very best to find them good jobs within the NHL.

To let you know, I can also be reached at RichardParkerCDC@gmail.com or here at CDC.

I will attempt to make a Skype account sooner than later.

And thank you to all the GM's that have already sent me trade offers...I will do my best to evaluate them, and get back to you.

not sure about the whole experience but Yahoo Fantasy Sports has the draft system down!

BUYOUT: The St. Louis Blues have bought out Bryan Rodney. He is now a free agent.