Jordan Leopold-Andrew MacDonald

Ian Cole-Thomas Hickey

Steven Kampfer

Ilya Bryzgalov

Henrik Karlsson

IR:

D Justin Braun

F JT Brown

Alright guys, should have everything set up and ready to go!

www.pickuphockey.com

League: CDCGML 2013

password: cdcgml

A few quick hits:

- if a team tries to send a player down who requires waivers, without placing them on waivers first (within 48 hours of the assignment), they will not be moved, and are not eligible to be claimed. Only by posting that the player is actually being put on waivers will the player be considered 'on waivers'. We might all point and laugh, and you'll have to go back and put the player on waivers to send him down, etc. but you won't lose your player via waivers unintentionally.

- transactions/roster moves must be submitted by 12:00pm Pacific time (or 30 minutes before the game starts, whichever is earlier) in order to be processed for that game. Otherwise, it will not go through until the following day on the site and the player won't collect points for your team until the next day.

Canuck2xtreme:

Thank you for all your time and efforts getting all our member's depth charts updated, posting transactions and setting up pickuphockey again for us to track our team's stats. Along with all the hours you put in behind the scenes that people don't see.

Always appreciated over here in New Jersey!

Canuck2xtreme:

Thank you for all your time and efforts getting all our member's depth charts updated, posting transactions and setting up pickuphockey again for us to track our team's stats. Along with all the hours you put in behind the scenes that people don't see.

Always appreciated over here in New Jersey!

Curt your work on our behalf is greatly appreciated, and this season I pledge not to have quite so many roster changes as last year, this should cut your total workload by at least 15%. hahaha...

I am curious if the sim was run all the way through as well..who ended up winning the cup, just for grins?

I do have two small questions regarding what I think are changes to waivers that are not yet on the first page. What are the small amounts for waiver claims appearing on our team sheets this year and what are they meant to do/do they actually count against the cap? Secondly when will we start using this seasons standings to determine the order of precedence for waivers? I would lastly like to point out that I didn't in any way try to claim Pinner...lol.

We are not allowed to speak to the press about company business.

Which is funny because I am the press. I'm not allowed to talk to myself. Which is also funny because I have schizophrenia. And so do I.

/ Edit: I feel bad. Schizophrenia isn't a joke and doesn't work like that. I'm a bad man for making fun of it.

Archived