The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Anyone have thoughts on using The Hockey News as a LTIR source? TM brought it up that it wasn't one but myself I use it for a good chunk of my injury info, etc.

Also c2x, when will we be able to start negotiating contract extensions?

The Hockey News is a good information source for sure, I do find they are a little later to post the news than some other sources however, but I think The Hockey News is overall fairly good.

Whatever works better for theminister I am all for, but I don't see why it would be a problem.

i use THN for my info, and i find it usually compiles that info from other reputable sources, including the ones we use here officially...it has never done me wrong, although it can be slower to update, as it is blurbing its news from other sources after those sources hit the airwaives. sort of like a gister program. you get the 'gist' of it?

I'm gonna take a picture of the standings.

I could get used to this...

All joking aside, very exciting opening weekend. All pistons firing, minus a couple players yet to play (Visnovsky and Redden, and a couple yet to produce (that will).

Good luck fellow Gm's, this is gonna be a wild ride!

Rumour:

Rumours are running rampant that Quebec is looking to package Vrbata + something for a top 6 centre.

When approached GM Squeak said ' We are always looking at improving our team, but a long range goal would be to solidify the top 6 centre spot for next season'

The Washington Capitals are very upset to see Dan Carcillo go down with another injury in his first game of the season. In 12 minutes of play for the Caps, Carcillo managed to go +3 while also assisting on one of the teams two goals.

Coach's Statement: Carcillo was injured for most of last season and missed our entire playoff run. He is a key role player for us that has established himself in our lineup and has managed to become a solid veteran presence to our younger players by exemplifying the hard work you need to succeed at the NHL level. After a long rehab Dan played very well in the opener and seeing him go down with another injury is very unfortunate for both Dan and the entire organization. We will continue to battle in the tough Eastern Conference, and Dan will have his roster spot available for him when he is able to return from injury.

CDCGML 2012-13 Standings

standingsEastern.pngstandingsWestern.png

ATLANTIC - - - - -CENTRAL

small.png - 149 - - - - - small.png - 101

small.png - 90 - - - - - - small.png - 84

small.png - 89 - - - - - - small.png - 65

small.png - 75 - - - - - - small.png - 56

small.png - 68 - - - - - - small.png - 45

NORTHEAST - - - NORTHWEST

2ef5pn7.jpg - 130 - - - - - small.png - 80

small.png - 86 - - - - - - small.png - 75

small.png - 62 - - - - - - small.png - 75

small.png - 59 - - - - - - small.png - 73

small.png - 53 - - - - - - small.png - 46

SOUTHEAST - -- - PACIFIC

small.png - 137 - - - - - small.png - 84

small.png - 124 - - - - - small.png - 81

small.png - 95 - - - - - - small.png - 63

small.png - 53 - - - - - - small.png - 52

small.png - 30 - - - - - - small.png - 46

Can someone from league headquarters confirm that I split the divisions properly? I took them from our map on page one, but they may have changed a bit, as they do from time to time.

Other than that, please enjoy your Monday Morning Stats Update, by Division! let me know if you spot an error.

REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils would like to welcome newly signed goaltender Keith Kinkaid to the organization. Mr Kinkaid will be playing the starter's role in Atlantic City while Philipp Grubauer will continue his development this year in Atlantic City as the back up.

Netminder Steffen Soberg, the Devils 3rd round pick from this past summer's draft taken 86th overall will remain in Norway for one more season before making the adjustment to North American life in 2013-14.

Archived