The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

ANNOUNCEMENT: As we are in need of a new General Manager for the Pittsburgh Penguins after Sharpshooters resignation/dupe account attempt, we are taking applications from current CDCGML members who may want a change of scenery. GMs who want to take on a new role and apply for the job with the Penguins, PM c2x and tell me why you're the best choice to take over the Penguins. I will go over the applicants and select one, and then we will hire someone new for whatever team they vacate.

Finally, I will see some goaltender points roll in after four league days as Mike Smith is set to face Steve Mason this evening, win lose or draw, the New York Rangers are going to see ten big points from one of our outstanding netminders. Heres to Overtime!!!

I wonder if the Flames could play Irving... I could use some points.. :P

heh, I bet the bad contract bomb in another offer MG mentioned is Horcoff. Never liked him and I am amazed he got 5m for so long to be so blah in Edmonton. No offense to whoever owns him in the league here, but 5m a year for three more years for 34 year old Horcoff who has not scored 20 goals since 2008..and even then that was his second year of hitting that plateau...lol....if we take him on as part of a deal with edmonton I bet he is bought out in the offseason.

heh, I bet the bad contract bomb in another offer MG mentioned is Horcoff. Never liked him and I am amazed he got 5m for so long to be so blah in Edmonton. No offense to whoever owns him in the league here, but 5m a year for three more years for 34 year old Horcoff who has not scored 20 goals since 2008..and even then that was his second year of hitting that plateau...lol....if we take him on as part of a deal with edmonton I bet he is bought out in the offseason.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As we are in need of a new General Manager for the Pittsburgh Penguins after Sharpshooters resignation/dupe account attempt, we are taking applications from current CDCGML members who may want a change of scenery. GMs who want to take on a new role and apply for the job with the Penguins, PM c2x and tell me why you're the best choice to take over the Penguins. I will go over the applicants and select one, and then we will hire someone new for whatever team they vacate.

I don`t know if you`ve thought of this but I remember back when I was out of Anaheim I believe it was a top-3 team and so you let some of the bottom teams draft out one of the players before the new GM took over (Brunners I believe)

Pittsburgh is an extremely stacked roster so maybe the same thing could be done? Just an idea.

I don`t know if you`ve thought of this but I remember back when I was out of Anaheim I believe it was a top-3 team and so you let some of the bottom teams draft out one of the players before the new GM took over (Brunners I believe)

Pittsburgh is an extremely stacked roster so maybe the same thing could be done? Just an idea.

Archived