The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Toronto is starting to bug me, Cody Franson never gets a good chance in TO but when he gets given an opportunity he makes the most of it. He has 2 points, +3 and is 2nd on the team in hits but only the leafs 4th line has played less then him. He is still young and needs a bit of work defensively but when he was given quality minutes in Nashville he was a strong defensemen.

C2X, sorry to rehash the whole stattracker conversation again, I am perfectly happy with the direction you laid out above. Oddly I have never had any issues with the executive decisions here, very fair minded and frankly make the game worth playing. Part of me is afraid that one day this particular fantasy league will be marketed for big bucks and I won't be able to afford to play. it is good enough that it could, but seriously don't, i can't afford it.

MSG NEWS 2013

Don't leave those seats hockey fans, unless its for a quick trip to the lobby, where every ticket stub is worth a popcorn or soda, OR 15% off at the team store, all season long, 24 home games this Winter/Spring and now "IF" we make it, extended to every playoff home game!!. But if your not hungry or in the market for awesome Rangers merchandise slide up to the edge of those seats and get ready for a 15 player extravaganza night of hockey!

On the ice tonight in the Red White and Blue Your Captain JOE THORNTON, along with THOMAS VANEK, netminder STEVE MASON and Sheldon Souray, Sergei Gonchar and Ryan Malone with nine other Blueshirt favorites....hold tight, its a wild ride.

Steve Mason held his end of the ice solidly for 23 saves in a losing effort tonight in regulation, joining Darroll Powe Mike Santorelli and John Moore in the scoreless column on the night.

Vanek with 4 points. Nik Antropov 5 points, Mark Stuart with a deuce for crosschecking. Gonchar with a 9 or 10 point night! Ryan Malone with 4, kent Huskins chips in 2,

One game and four players left to go on the ice. More later.

Minimum points on the night: 25...whew....still I can't wait for goalie points to roll into Madison Square Garden.

Assignment

Carolina hurricanes send forward mark stone to Charlotte checkers

Carolina recalls forward James wright from the Charlotte checkers and will be placed on the active roster

Carolina place forward Dustin jefferey on the active roster, taking mark stone spot as the 2nd line RW, on the depth chart.

Eriksson-zibanajed-yakupov

Booth-wandell-jefferey

Dagostini-Moore-darche

Gillies-chipchura-boychyk

Wright

Defense and goaltending the same

AHL

Stone-Jenner-straka

Culek-gibbons-sweatt

Ness-goncharov

Sneep-alt

Campbell