The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Unfortunately there's only 5 locations: Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, Burnaby and Langley (That's where I manage). So there's nothing that's really in close range for your visit Curt unless you feel like doing some driving!

I'll be driving from Revelstoke to Vancouver. I imagine I'll pass by one of those areas at some point. :P

CDCGML 2012-13 Sim Playoffs - Quarterfinals Game 2 Results

---------------------------------------

small.png Tampa Bay - 1

small.pngWinnipeg - 0

- Series tied 1-1

small.png Ottawa - 3

small.pngToronto - 1

- Series tied 1-1

small.png Pittsburgh - 5

small.pngNY Islanders - 2

- PIT leads series 2-0

small.png Buffalo - 0

small.pngWashington - 2

- Series tied 1-1

small.png Vancouver - 0

small.pngCalgary - 5

- CGY leads series 2-0

small.png St. Louis - 1

small.pngDetroit - 0

- Series tied 1-1

small.png Nashville - 1

small.pngQuebec - 2

- QUE leads series 2-0

small.png Los Angeles - 4

small.pngEdmonton - 1

- Series tied 1-1

NOTICE: There have been some issues lately regarding player movement and the proper way to post things. Any roster changes or player moves (i.e. recalling players, assigning players to minors, waivers, activating from IR, etc.) must be clearly labeled and preferably in their own post. Multiple roster changes in one post are fine, but it's much easier for me to find to process the moves if they are labeled properly. This will ensure nothing gets missed.

Moves that aren't posted in this manner will be disregarded and not processed. Also a reminder that a player 'sent to the minors' that requires waivers will no longer be moved until they are properly placed on waivers through this process.

Wow, you don't fool around, eh? All business, straight away? We don't mind being wined and dined too. :lol:

Welcome to the game and good luck! The East is a Beast.

He has a good mentor then.

Saying that, AJ09, you better come to realize quickly that lethunder and his Buffalo Sabres are public enemy #1 around here. Oh, sure, he'll have good advice and can help guide you smoothly through the finer points of the game but they are pure unadulterated evil.

The Sabres are the worst parts of the NY Yankees, TO Maple Leafs, Manchester United, Emperor Palpatine, Hannibal Lector and Gargamel all rolled into one. They're like the Serpentor of the CDCGML.

Just my unbiased opinion, of course. :emot-parrot:

Wow, you don't fool around, eh? All business, straight away? We don't mind being wined and dined too. :lol:

Welcome to the game and good luck! The East is a Beast.

He has a good mentor then.

Saying that, AJ09, you better come to realize quickly that lethunder and his Buffalo Sabres are public enemy #1 around here. Oh, sure, he'll have good advice and can help guide you smoothly through the finer points of the game but they are pure unadulterated evil.

The Sabres are the worst parts of the NY Yankees, TO Maple Leafs, Manchester United, Emperor Palpatine, Hannibal Lector and Gargamel all rolled into one. They're like the Serpentor of the CDCGML.

Just my unbiased opinion, of course. :emot-parrot:

Archived