The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Oh I agree with you, he's a phenomenal player and definitely one of the elite. I'd just guard against putting him too high up at his young age. He's really fun to watch though and it would suck if he really is out for the year.

Per Gord Miller: "Word is Karlsson has a cut to his lower leg and will not return. Sens management doesn't like the play by Cooke." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ...............

frack you Matt Cooke

Sorry I get that everyone likes to hate on Matt Cooke, but watch the play. That same play happens a hundred times a game. Sure didn't look malicious or anything. Just an unfortunate incident if you ask me. Cooke has really cleaned up his game and taken it upon himself to change his style, he doesn't get enough credit for that. He went from 129 PIMs in 67 games in 2010-11 to 44 PIMs in 82 games last season. Only 8 PIMs in 13 games this year (he got a 10 minute misconduct at the end of the game along with Chris Neil tonight).

CDCGML 2012-13 Sim Playoffs - Conference Semi-Finals Game 4 Results

---------------------------------------

small.png Tampa Bay - 4

small.pngToronto - 3

TB wins series 4-1

small.png Buffalo - 3

small.pngPittsburgh - 1

PIT leads series 3-2

small.pngEdmonton - 2

small.pngCalgary - 3

CGY wins series 4-1

small.pngQuebec - 5

small.pngDetroit - 3

QUE leads series 3-2

Sorry I get that everyone likes to hate on Matt Cooke, but watch the play. That same play happens a hundred times a game. Sure didn't look malicious or anything. Just an unfortunate incident if you ask me. Cooke has really cleaned up his game and taken it upon himself to change his style, he doesn't get enough credit for that. He went from 129 PIMs in 67 games in 2010-11 to 44 PIMs in 82 games last season. Only 8 PIMs in 13 games this year (he got a 10 minute misconduct at the end of the game along with Chris Neil tonight).

I did watch the play, I was watching the game live and nearly broke into tears.. I didn't think it was intentional. It was a backhanded joke to him on my part.

This is the same type of injury that Bieksa has had twice and Sami once i believe, so a full recovery is expected, just a very unfortunate play.

Ahh okay, fair enough.

I just think it's kind of ridiculous... it's like a witch hunt. If that had been Sedin along the boards, or Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kessel, Stamkos, Crosby etc., then it's an unfortunate injury which, as Primal pointed out, is completely avoidable with those kevlar socks that Bieksa wears. But because it's Matt Cooke, there's speculation about discipline, suspensions etc. I don't think that's fair at all.

CTRL+F?

If you open each doc once, it should show up in your viewed files. Then you should be able to search a players name and it should tell you what doc. they are on. Searching in the thread can work as well though it's not as reliable. If you still can't find a guy, PM me and I will find him for you.

Crosby - goal, assist, power play assist, +1 = 12 points

Cooke - assist, 10 PIMs = 13 points

Miller - goal, +1 = 5 points

Irving - win = 10 points

Cervenka - goal, power play assist = 7 points

Rome - 0 points

Glass - 0 points

Total: 47 points. Solid production from a small group tonight. Great to see Sidney celebrating his new 5 year deal with a big night on the scoresheet!

The Pittsburgh Penguins would like to welcome TJ Oshie, Brad Marchand, Mark Giordano, Drew Shore and Tyler Johnson to the organization. It was very difficult to part with a franchise player like Evgeni Malkin and two great young players in Matt Niskanen and Magnus Paajarvi but this trade gives us a more balanced attack and provides our club with a very bright future. We wish Evgeni, Matt and Magnus all the best and thank them for their contributions to the Penguins.

ActionJax09

General Mananger

Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived