The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The Winnipeg Jets have signed D Davis Drewiske to a two-year deal.

Davis Drewiske - Two-year contract worth $1.4 million dollars ($700,000 per season).

The Winnipeg Jets are happy to have Davis aboard. He will join our active roster on the 3rd pairing right now. We think he will bring some much needed stability to our blue line and help our younger players grow into their roles.

Current defensive pairings

Weber - Kuba

Rome - Postma

Barrie - Drewiske

Alberts

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......EASTERN.....................WESTERN....

small.png - 999 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 893

small.png- 853 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 864

2ef5pn7.jpg - 850 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 729

small.png - 946 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 828

small.png - 842 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 781

small.png- 832 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 752

small.png - 829 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 709

small.png - 789 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 699

---------------------------------------------------

small.png - 782 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 695

small.png - 769 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png- 644

small.png - 759 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 629

small.png - 752 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 600

small.png - 750 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 597

small.png - 729 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png- 556

small.png - 325 . . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 460

S.M.C.S.

A rough night ahead for The Rangers as both Toronto and Montreal are icing the top two number of players tonight in the league. At 15 and 16 respectively, this leaves new York only hoping to not give up too much ground to the teams immediately ahead in the standings. New Jersey is hanging onto 8th place by a thread in the east and has 11 hands on deck to help defend it.

Out west its just as close, as 7th, 8th and 9th are a mere 13 points apart. Winnipeg and Minnesota have traded 7th place 3 times already this week, and tonight seems tipped in Minny and St Louie's favour, as they ice 9 and ten skaters each to Curts 4 in Winnipeg.

For Stupid Morning Coffee Stats, this has been Optimist Prime.

Oh, I am using the 13th and 44th posts in the thread, found on page one and two as my 'template" for the standings...so all I have to do is edit the numbers and re-order the teams, then i either copy and past it as a new post or quote it to update the standings for everyone. I dunno if everyone finds it useful, but I don't mind doing it at least once a week, and some weeks i will do it every day, depends on how busy i am in the mornings, its only ten minutes so its cool.

I find it very useful, it's a big help! Thanks!

Oh, I am using the 13th and 44th posts in the thread, found on page one and two as my 'template" for the standings...so all I have to do is edit the numbers and re-order the teams, then i either copy and past it as a new post or quote it to update the standings for everyone. I dunno if everyone finds it useful, but I don't mind doing it at least once a week, and some weeks i will do it every day, depends on how busy i am in the mornings, its only ten minutes so its cool.

Rumour: Rumour has it that general manager Brunners is still looking for ways to upgrade both his blue line and his goal tending situation. He's been in talks with a number of other general managers around the league.

"Along with the Ribiero deal we completed this week we were very close to landing an all-star quality keeper. Unfortunately extraneous variables meant that deal was pulled at the last minute. Columbus fans shouldn't worry though, we've got plenty of other irons in the fire and are checking every avenue that could possibly improve our team."

Archived