The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Very good moves today by some, and I feel like I should be doing something more here...hahaha....as for C2X and the waiver wire, I see how when the bottom team in the ladder makes a claim it is instantly theirs, haha. Good stuff and well done Carolina.

Side note TGC: is this my chance to make a move past you in the standings? only time will tell, but its less than 10 points difference..and that as we know is just one goalie win away! tune in tomorrow when we return to this exciting story line!

Very good moves today by some, and I feel like I should be doing something more here...hahaha....as for C2X and the waiver wire, I see how when the bottom team in the ladder makes a claim it is instantly theirs, haha. Good stuff and well done Carolina.

Side note TGC: is this my chance to make a move past you in the standings? only time will tell, but its less than 10 points difference..and that as we know is just one goalie win away! tune in tomorrow when we return to this exciting story line!

No sense drawing it out. Nobody else can get him :lol:

IR ACTIVATION:

The San Jose Sharks would like to activate F Peter Regin off of IR

ASSIGN:

The San Jose Sharks would like to assign D Ryan Murphy to Saskatoon

San Jose Sharks

Semin - Brodziak - Briere

Morrow - Anisimov* - Moen

Regin - Konopka - Boll

Garbutt - Vandevelde - Reaves

Mashinter

Kindl - Goligoski

Tallinder - Lovejoy

Potter - Falk*

Brodie - Brodin

Reimer*

Bishop

IR: Spezza, Downie, Zubrus, Morris

*Indicates players who are injured, but remain on roster

And now that Regin is back in the lineup, Kindl goes back on D from his temporary forward position.

RUMOR:

The veteran defense of the Sharks could be available for quite cheap, or some of the promising youth defense could be available for the right (more expensive) price. Sharks GM ThatMike, is being rumored to want to acquire players to fill gaps in his Top-6 and second round picks.

REPORT: The LA Kings would like to re-call Ryan Johansen from the minors.

Martin St. Louis - Evgeni Malkin - Wayne Simmonds

Michael Grabner - David Krejci - Dustin Brown

Vladimir Sobotka - Ryan Johansen - Bryan Bickell

Justin Abdelkader - Jay Beagle - Magnus Paajarvi

Tom Sestito - ??? - Ryan White

Ryan Suter - Michael Del Zotto

Tim Gleason - Matt Niskanen

Alexei Emelin - Patrick Wiercioch

Ryan Miller

Sergei Bobrovsky

IR: Darren Helm, Jack Johnson

Very happy with the performance of recently signed Mark Fraser - he's brought some stability to our struggling defensive group with his strong defensive play and his physicality and is 2nd in the league with a +14.

Rumour: Has the Ryan O'Reilly holdout finally reached the endpoint in Montreal? Sources suggest that Habs GM _arby_18 has received an offer that has shifted his thinking of keeping the young center to moving him for a hefty return. Teams interested in the young holdout center should be sure to get their (big) offer in...

Archived