The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

IR Activation: Nashville would like to activate Steve Montador off of the IR.

Dion Phaneuf - Mike Weaver

Adrian Aucoin - John Moore

Jordie Benn - Bruno Gervais

Steve Montador - Alec Martinez (* Both players are currently injured, but skating. Will keep them as the #7 and #8 dmen until they are healthy and ready to go! Don't want to miss out on not activating them in time for when they play!)

Alright not sure if this is a credible source again, but http://blogs.edmontonjournal.com/2013/02/24/paul-lorieau-on-the-mend-after-cancer-scare/ has said that Dwayne Roloson is working 10 days a month for the Anaheim Ducks as a goalie consultant and Wikipedia also says the same on his page. If that is not enough info, that is fine, but if it is, I'd like to release Dwayne Roloson from his contract. Thanks!

My mistake regarding Paajarvi, was updating things quickly and I looked at his AHL career games played by mistake. He is not on waivers.

ASSIGNMENT: The LA Kings will assign Aaron Palushaj to Las Vegas. He will be the 1st line LW.

UPDATED ROSTER

St. Louis - Malkin - Simmonds

Grabner - Krejci - Brown

Sobotka - Johansen - Bickell

Abdelkader - Beagle - Paajarvi

Sestito - ??? - White

Suter - Del Zotto

Gleason - Meszaros

Emelin - Wiercioch

Miller

Bobrovsky

Correct me if i am wrong bu I don't think you can place McLaren on your active roster until I decide to match your offer sheet or not. The 7 days has not expired.

Was that an offer sheet? I did a search and didn't see anyone with McLaren, but was surprised it was still available.... did we miss something?

/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=10747245">snapback.png_arby_18, on 01 July 2012 - 08:17 AM, said:

Qualifying Offers: The Ottawa Senators have qualified RFA's James Sheppard and Frazer McLaren.

My post from before I believe was in reference to the fact that I had made a mistake in listing Sheppard (and McLaren) as UFAs, and that the 7 days had already expired at that point. In this case, he's in the 7 day window, so really it looks like this should be an offer sheet.

I guess my offer is invalid then...I don't have a 3rd round pick.

$875,001 - $1,300,000 - 3rd round pick

Blah... it appears so....

Frazer McLaren signing is invalid. He is now listed (properly) as a qualified RFA on Ottawa's page.

My mistake guys, sorry about that. If he had been listed there properly to begin with, that wouldn't have happened.

Archived