The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I'm not sure what the big deal is here. Elliott is a pending UFA who is part of a tandem that lost the starting gig to Jake Allen, and Taylor is a solid prospect that may or not be claimed on waivers. Either way, Chicago moves an expiring contract for cap space that can be used at the deadline if need be, and if he goes unclaimed than they get to keep a solid prospect in the minors.

Seems win-win to me. Regardless, it's not like this was a major deal that will change the balance of power in the league.

There is 30 General Managers here, all have applied for their positions, been told whether in pm or in the thread to take some time, read the rules and make sure you understand the processes of the League. " Friendly reminders " are posted in the Thread regularly. I would suggest that many GM's and execs go out of there way to lend advice and that is great and always appreciated by me when someone helps me out.

I can understand one's frustration if unable to read the rules on the first page as depending on which computer I am at they are not always accessible.

This isn't the Care-a-lot GM League, as much as theminister and greensman both freakishly resemble Beastley in person and clearly Curt is No Heart in all of this.

Every General Manager has a responsibility, a duty to perform and to educate themselves, if you're not doing this already than your behind the eight ball. Nothing sad about it, this is the CDC GM League, the real deal, the " show " if you will.

The Boston bruins are proud to have locked down a mutually beneficial contract with Kevin Shattenkirk. Kevin is the shining jewel of our own prospect development program, and we are excited to watch him further develop over the coming years! It has been a privelleage to work with Kevin, and we feel he has granted us a stronger competitive edge with his offensive talents, and his cool composure.

Our defense has further solidified with the return of Kevin Bieksa, David Schlemko, and the free agent signing of Steven Oleksy. Boston is now officially running the 8-man defensive structure.

How much effort does it take to say, "You have to waive the guy you are trading for if you want to put him in your minors." With all due respect, they were communicating about the trade anyway. Its one sentence added to the conversation.

Turns out, not very much effort at all. In fact, I already had. I posted this on February 26th.

CBA REVISION

Item 5.1 Trades has been revised. Revisions are in bold.

I never suggested he did anything wrong or that he had to hold anyone's hand. I simply said that it is obvious he understood ahead of time (from his own comments) that the other GM did not fully understand the rules. I have heard the explanation many times in this league that the goal is not to fool other GM's or take advantage of them not knowing the rules. I just think that should apply in ALL situations, or in none.

Your first sentence here is completely false, and I don't see how I in any way implied that I knew he didn't fully understand the situation. As above, it was posted and spelled out clearly less than 3 weeks ago. I figured he knew the situation completely.

As for the insinuation, to be frank, I find it insulting and offensive. People who know me and the effort I put into this game know me better than that. That is all I will say on this matter.

There is 30 General Managers here, all have applied for their positions, been told whether in pm or in the thread to take some time, read the rules and make sure you understand the processes of the League. " Friendly reminders " are posted in the Thread regularly. I would suggest that many GM's and execs go out of there way to lend advice and that is great and always appreciated by me when someone helps me out.

I can understand one's frustration if unable to read the rules on the first page as depending on which computer I am at they are not always accessible.

This isn't the Care-a-lot GM League, as much as theminister and greensman both freakishly resemble Beastley in person and clearly Curt is No Heart in all of this.

Every General Manager has a responsibility, a duty to perform and to educate themselves, if you're not doing this already than your behind the eight ball. Nothing sad about it, this is the CDC GM League, the real deal, the " show " if you will.

Turns out, not very much effort at all. In fact, I already had. I posted this on February 26th.

Your first sentence here is completely false, and I don't see how I in any way implied that I knew he didn't fully understand the situation. As above, it was posted and spelled out clearly less than 3 weeks ago. I figured he knew the situation completely.

As for the insinuation, to be frank, I find it insulting and offensive. People who know me and the effort I put into this game know me better than that. That is all I will say on this matter.

Very disappointed to see how the Sabres handled Grigorenko this season. They finally do the right thing in sending him back down, but they wasted a good 20 games before doing so. What was the point of killing a kid's confidence letting him play 4th line minutes when he could dominate in the Q. Even after a coaching change, they still couldn't make things right. Honestly, even though I'm getting thin and could use a lil depth up front, they should've sent him down after 5 games.

ASSIGNMENT, Mikhail Grigorenko to New Orleans as our top C

Archived