The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Adam Cracknell with 2 goals in his first appearance for the Rangers tonight. As the GM who acquired him yesterday, I couldn't be happier.

My team has been relatively quiet lately... at least the teams I'm chasing have been quiet/quieter... but that won't hold up. Need a big effort these last few weeks to get to where I want to be.

Are we allowed to re-sign our players now? Also, we must continue discussions with the same agents we started prelims with right?

You are allowed to hold full negotiations with more players now, the restrictions are now lifted. And yes you must continue discussions with the original agent regarding that player. Discussing the same player with a different agent is not allowed.

Official posts coming soon.

Higgins with the 1st Goal for the Blues ...nice debut

but all in all a bad night...only 17 points from 12 Players

Sullivan and Chimera scratches

Scrivens and Mason on the Bench

Erat, Erskine, Larose, Prout and McDonald with 0 Points

New Team Captain Legwand with an Assist and Bouwmeester also

Darcy Kuemper had a solid Game though

Sometimes your goaltending bails you out when your team just isn't clicking up front... tonight was one of those nights for my Jets.

Weber – 2 PIMs = 2 points

Schneider – win, shutout = 20 points

Lapierre – assist, +1, 2 PIMs = 7 points

Elliott – win = 10 points

Total = 39 points

Cory Schneider was fantastic as he posts a shutout, and Brian Elliott picks up a victory, accounting for over 75% of my teams production on the night.

Sometimes your goaltending bails you out when your team just isn't clicking up front... tonight was one of those nights for my Jets.

Weber – 2 PIMs = 2 points

Schneider – win, shutout = 20 points

Lapierre – assist, +1, 2 PIMs = 7 points

Elliott – win = 10 points

Total = 39 points

Cory Schneider was fantastic as he posts a shutout, and Brian Elliott picks up a victory, accounting for over 75% of my teams production on the night.

:lol: My buddy called the other day says "Hey, i got tickets to two different curling events at the arena, wanna go?" I was like 'hrm, why don't you take your new girlfriend, I think I will pass bro'......turns out he had THREE sets of tickets and did take her to the first one and she was bored out of her mind...I had a bit of a laugh..who does curling as a third date?

:picard: wow... and I thought I was bad with women..... :P

Archived