Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2012-13

10,336 posts in this topic

A solid effort from everyone on the ice for the Jets tonight, should be 30+ points or so on the night I believe.

Gregory Campbell and Matt Martin carrying the Panthers lately, not sure if this good or bad thing :P

Assignment

Florida assigns Sven Baertschi to Rochester

Recall

Florida recalls Charlie Coyle and Brandon Saad from Rochester

Although having our two top producers from last season in James and Erik out, we are excited to see Brandon in a top-line role, and being able to see what Charlie and Sven can contribute as both are expected to be key players next year.

Updated Panthers Forwards:

Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - Chris Stewart

Andy McDonald - David Backes - David Perron

Guillaume Latendresse - Alex Burmistrov - Charlie Coyle

Matt Martin - Gregory Campbell - Chris Neil (Playing like a 1st line lately!!!)

Alex Ponikarovsky - Joe Vitale

Scary news regarding Eric Wellwood, this photo was tweeted by Danny Dyvret on Sunday. A freak accident occurred involving Eric Sunday night. He left the game during the 2nd period between Adirondack and Bridgeport after being sliced in the lower leg. Bleeding heavily as you can see by the skate, he was rushed to the hospital and had initial surgery. The Senators organisation is wishing Eric Wellwood a speedy recovery!

6757_10151566821092220_822563196_n.jpg

Yikes... that's disturbing....

Hope Wellwood is okay.

Scary news regarding Eric Wellwood, this photo was tweeted by Danny Dyvret on Sunday. A freak accident occurred involving Eric Sunday night. He left the game during the 2nd period between Adirondack and Bridgeport after being sliced in the lower leg. Bleeding heavily as you can see by the skate, he was rushed to the hospital and had initial surgery. The Senators organisation is wishing Eric Wellwood a speedy recovery!

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves

Recall: The St. Louis Blues recall F Darren Archibald from the Greenville Road Warriors

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Mike Halmo from the Greenville Road Warriors

St.Louis Blues Roster Update

Steve Sullivan - David Legwand - Cody Hodgson

Jason Chimera - Marcel Goc - Colin McDonald

Arron Asham - TJ Galiardi -Chad Larose

Darren Archibald - Steve Begin - Jonathan Rheault

Mike Halmo

Jay Bouwmeester - Christian Ehrhoff

Filip Kuba - Andrei Sekera

Andre Benoit - John Ersikne

Eric Gryba - Dalton Prout

Steve Mason

Ben Scrivens

LITR:

Stephen Weiss

Sean Bergenheim

Alexander Sulzer

Martin Erat

Chris Higgins

Tom Poti

:picard: :picard: :picard:

With Konrad Abeltshauser another of our Prospects moves into the next Round of the Juniors Playoffs.

While Goalie Mathias Niederberger is still in the pace for the Finals with the Barrie Colts in the OHL, Konrad´s Team Halifax Won their Quarter Final Series vs. Gatineau with 4-0 Wins and made another step to the Presidents Cup Series in the QMJHL.

Konrad has 2 Goals , 6 Assists and a +11 Rating in 8 Post Season Games.

Konrad_Abeltshauser.jpg

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......EASTERN.....................WESTERN....

small.png - 2696 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2754

small.png - 2690 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2455

small.png - 2604 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2408

small.png - 2674 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2440

small.png - 2632 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2162

small.png - 2587 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2153

small.png - 2472 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2104

small.png - 2457 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2089

---------------------------------------------------

2ef5pn7.jpg - 2445 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2060

small.png - 2309 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2054

small.png - 2248 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1984

small.png - 2206 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1898

small.png - 2169 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1800

small.png - 2114 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1797

small.png - 1252 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1613

Thank you guys for letting me distract myself here in the GML pages while dealing with my fathers lung cancer. Dad passed away yesterday early in the morning of an anuerism, which I take comfort in knowing saved him months of agony as the cancer was untreatable and would have progressed.

Feels strange to tell a bunch of hockey pool guys that dad died, but its a big part of my life, and so is this silly little game we all enjoy so much. You all did me a huge favour in playing with me and keeping my mind in a happy spot and I look forward to continuing for as long as you all will have me. If I don't post so much for a while, I am sure you will all understand, but I will endeavour to update the standings with a morning coffee, as usual.

Thank you guys for letting me distract myself here in the GML pages while dealing with my fathers lung cancer. Dad passed away yesterday early in the morning of an anuerism, which I take comfort in knowing saved him months of agony as the cancer was untreatable and would have progressed.

Feels strange to tell a bunch of hockey pool guys that dad died, but its a big part of my life, and so is this silly little game we all enjoy so much. You all did me a huge favour in playing with me and keeping my mind in a happy spot and I look forward to continuing for as long as you all will have me. If I don't post so much for a while, I am sure you will all understand, but I will endeavour to update the standings with a morning coffee, as usual.

So sorry to hear about your loss PO, my condolences, from my family to yours. Glad that we could help at least a little.

If there's anything I can help out with, be it doing the standings for a while to give you a break or anything, let me know.

ASSIGNMENT: The Winnipeg Jets have assigned Andrei Loktionov to the Revelstoke Grizzlies. (no waivers required)

RECALL: The Winnipeg Jets recall Eric Tangradi from Revelstoke.

Begin questionable for Friday....there is no end in sight :sadno:

If he´s out for longer time we would ihave just 9 Active Forwards.

Finally we can be happy the we have 8 Active Defenders even Erskine did not much for us so far..

but never say never.....

13 Active Guys Tonight ...hope they can add some Important Points

Assignment: The Washington Capitals assign Zack Kassian to the AHL.

LTIR Activation: The Washington Capitals activate Rene Bourque and place him on the active roster.