The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

I don't mind the idea of option two, but I think there would be some kinks that would have to be worked out, maybe we could try to work them out through the summer and next season to make sure it is fair and then try implementing something like option 2 for next season? The idea just seems pretty sudden considering the playoffs are about to start, just my $0.02.

I don't mind the idea of option two, but I think there would be some kinks that would have to be worked out, maybe we could try to work them out through the summer and next season to make sure it is fair and then try implementing something like option 2 for next season? The idea just seems pretty sudden considering the playoffs are about to start, just my $0.02.

Speaking of playoffs, I have two options on how to run playoff series this season, and I'm leaving it up to you guys to see which one we do.

Option 1: The standard format we've been using. Teams line up in their usual seeds and the team with the most points at the end of the 1st round advances.

Option 2: A 7 game series format. Seeding is the same, but matches up with the corresponding NHL playoff bracket to determine windows of time that would be considered a 'game' for our pool. If you outscore your opponent in that window, you win Game 1, and we enter the window for game 2 at a 0-0 tie. Win 4 games and you advance.

Example:

Thoughts?

Archived