The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Just getting the updates from the last few days caught up. I have been making the roster moves but not ensuring the lineups are in the right position, just for times sake lately. I will get to these asap, but I will start on this page so if your lineup isn't correct, post another one and I'll get to it. Thanks guys!

Oh yes, we are going with our standard playoff format, but I am going to run the other option as well to see how it ends up. We'll review it and may try the other option next season depending on how it goes.

Also, the tentative date for the entry draft has been June 20th. I'd like to know if it was the 21st instead, would that impact anyone at all? I have the option to do it on either night so I want to see what works best for everyone.

Just getting the updates from the last few days caught up. I have been making the roster moves but not ensuring the lineups are in the right position, just for times sake lately. I will get to these asap, but I will start on this page so if your lineup isn't correct, post another one and I'll get to it. Thanks guys!

Oh yes, we are going with our standard playoff format, but I am going to run the other option as well to see how it ends up. We'll review it and may try the other option next season depending on how it goes.

Also, the tentative date for the entry draft has been June 20th. I'd like to know if it was the 21st instead, would that impact anyone at all? I have the option to do it on either night so I want to see what works best for everyone.

Blues Lineup

Erat - Legwand - Hodgson

Sullivan - Goc - McDonald

Chimera - Galiardi - Larose

Asham - Begin - Rheault

Sgarbossa

Bouwmeester - Ehrhoff

Sekera - Prout

Kuba - Gryba

Benoit - Erskine

Mason

Scrivens

LITR:

Weiss

Bergenheim

Higgins

Sulzer

Poti

Greenville Lineup

Halmo - Hamill - Abbott

Archibald - Grant - Ritchie

Friesen - Wahl

Borowiecki - Gelinas

Jarvinen - Laleggia

Abeltshauser

Kuemper

Svedberg

I am good with any day before the real NHL draft on June 30th which is a sunday. The closer the better so if the 20th and 21st are the choices: 21st is great!

The 20th is the day I take Jill and Connor to the airport in Kelowna for their trip to see Jills mom in PEI, Jill is bored out of her mind when we do the draft :lol: and was going to visit this summer anyways so we lined the days up to match. Also, I can book 3 days off a month at work, provided I have EDO days banked, which I do. The days I can take are the 20th, 21st and 22nd. So those are the 3 days each month I know I can be in if I want to book them. That's why the draft has always been on the 20th. I'm taking all 3 days in June, so we could do it on the 20th as originally planned, or I could launch the new thread on the 20th and then the draft the next day. Doesn't matter to me, but I know the 21st is a Friday and Friday might work better for some because no work the next day, or school. So whatever everyone decides is fine with me.

The vids remind me of army trainin. hehe. I think It would have been a breeze prior to my joiining CDC..but that was OVER TEN YEARS AGO now...OMG....haha......that just sunk in.

I digress: i was saying I am too sad and pathetic to do Tough Mudder this year. But for you younger folks: remember Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Archived