The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

In 10 hours the Draft Lotto Show on TSN begins, and the NHL team that wins is linked to the CDCGML team in the same lottery order with the same lottery odds. This chart shows who to root for in the TSN draft lotto so that your team can take control of the 1st overall!

NHL TEAM - - - % Chance of Winning - - - CDCGML TEAM

Florida Panthers 25.0% Carolina Hurricanes

Colorado Avalanche 18.8% Calgary Flames

Tampa Bay Lightning 14.2% Anaheim Ducks

Nashville Predators 10.7% Nashville Predators

Carolina Hurricanes 8.1% Colorado Avalanche

Calgary Flames 6.2% New York Rangers

Edmonton Oilers 4.7% Columbus Blue Jackets

Buffalo Sabres 3.6% Detroit Red Wings

New Jersey Devils 2.7% Montreal Canadiens

Dallas Stars 2.1% St Louis Blues

Philadelphia Flyers 1.5% Tampa Bay Lightning

Phoenix Coyotes 1.1% Philadelphia Flyers

Winnipeg Jets 0.8% Toronto Maple Leafs

Columbus Blue Jackets 0.5% Washington Capitals

The New York Islanders would like to officially congratulate the Florida Panthers on winning the Presidents Trophy this year. It is a most deserved accomplishment as they were the best team in the regular season all year. GM OTTS has done a wonderful job turning this franchise into a true contender for the Cup.

We would also like to congratulate Patrice Bergeron and Logan Couture for their end of year awards, the Selke and Lady Byng respectively. Patrice has been a stalwart two-way player and leads our team in our philosophy to be excellent at both ends of the ice. Logan has proven in his young career to be a gritty offensive catalyst who understands how to play the game at the highest level without hurting his team by being in the penalty box when we need him on the ice. It is our belief that both of these players are still improving their game each and every year in the league and, as such, we feel that they will be major factors in our team success going forward in the this playoffs and the upcoming seasons.

Finally, we would like to give our best wishes to the Ottawa Senators organization, and GM winterhawks, on their first postseason berth and hope for a clean and exciting playoff match-up.

Let's do this thing!

Thanks a lot man, means alot coming from a guy who runs their team as well as you do, my goal coming into Florida was to ice a group that could compete with you all out here and I feel I'm well on my way to doing so. I look forward to an exciting playoffs this year!

The Panthers will also be announcing the team's awards for the season later this evening.

Archived